Chapter 3 He Wants Him

When Cheng Yang woke up, he was the only one in the room. He opened his eyes and stared at the pure white ceiling for a moment. He blinked and reached for the bedside to check the time in his mobile phone.

His body moved slightly involving a place that was overused last night. The sudden pain even caused him to groan.

At the same time, all the memories that belonged last night slowly returned. That memory was very bad at first, but afterwards especially when he was lying on this comfortable bed, the memories made Cheng Yang to suddenly pull back the quilt and immediately cover his blushing  face.

His face under the quilt, then his eyebrows frowned, his lips and teeth kept making angry sounds.

Everything that happened last night, every detail, as if rewinding a movie, all returned.

Cheng Yang remembered it clearly. He pulled his hair hard. He couldn't believe that the man who was entangled with a stranger and opened his body under last night, inviting the other to invade his body would be himself.

Cheng Yang very much hoped that all of yesterday was a dream of his own, but that kind of soreness and tiredness still remained on his body.

Everything reminded Cheng Yang that it was true. Covered in the quilt for a long time, until he could not bear it anymore, he pulled the quilt away.

He was glad that he was the only one in the bedroom at this time. He could hardly imagine what expression he should use to face the other if the man hadn't gone yet.

During the whole process, Cheng Yang took the initiative to hug him. The other party poured cold water on him to calm him down. He felt uncomfortable and wanted to go out.

Then the man came in and said he had found a doctor for him. But if he could bear it just a little longer, he will not grab the man's clothes, and waited for him to open the door for the doctor to come in. He wouldn't have rolled on sheets with the man who he had just met twice.

Cheng Yang knocked his head hard with his fist a few times. He stood up slowly, his whole body was sore. He was not wearing any clothes, but the room was heated, and he didn't feel cold.

His clothes were all wet last night. Cheng Yang bit his lip and wondered if he was going to wear his wet clothes or borrow the man's clothes. He pulled the quilt getting out of the bed.

While thinking, his foot just touched the ground, the knee suddenly softened. He grabbed the edge of the bed to stop himself from falling.

He glimpsed a set of clothes neatly stacked at the end of the bed. Cheng Yang slowly moved his body over, and subconsciously felt that this should be prepared for him. Sure enough, when he looked at the size of the clothes, it was indeed for him.

The price tag of the clothes hasn't been taken down yet. Cheng Yang took a look at the it and his eyes widened instantly. The price of the clothes was worth the money he made in half a month of live broadcasting.

Cheng Yang pursed his lower lip, knowing that his clothes was not only wet, and that the buttons might have been ripped off by him. Since there were clean clothes, he had no reason not to wear them.

Put on the clothes, he opened the bedroom door, and there was no one in the living room. This room where the man live is very different from his room. Not only is the space several times larger, but also there are various furniture items in the house that are expensive.

The view of this room seems to be quite good too. From the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can see the blue ocean outside and the sky. The blue waves rippled and the ship stopped traveling.