Chapter 20 Two Kisses

Cheng Yang did not close his eyes and shines bright. He seemed to have autumn waves in his pupils, making people just want to indulge.

    He had intended only to kiss and leave.

    But in terms of speaking, the person he likes suddenly took the initiative to send a kiss, and his heart suddenly made a huge ripple.

    Because of the child’s sudden appearance, it was a surprise for both of them. As they met a few days ago, Cheng Yang was very resistant to the appearance and closeness of She Yan, while passive and active never very different.

    She Yan was also thinking about taking it slowly, the spring breeze and drizzle, including taking Cheng Yang home this evening, was just out of a kind of missing him cause he hadn't seen him in a few days. He wanted to watch over Cheng Yang with their baby.

    Cheng Yang took the initiative to kiss him, his lips were soft and silky, and he kissed softly, a bit like jelly. When Cheng Yang was about to retreat, he buckled Cheng Yang's waist and pulled him tightly into his arms.

    It was late at night, and there were no people walking around, only the leaves that were swayed by the evening wind, and the full moon on the sky was witnessing their kisses.

    Cheng Yang's lips were very sweet, and when She Yan's tongue reached into Cheng Yang's mouth, he immediately tasted a hint of sweetness, like the taste of peach, spreading all the way from She Yan's tongue into his body.

    Sucking the boy's soft and cute tongue, She Yan exchanged their breath with each other, and each other's body fluid.

    The man kissed softly and strong, and Cheng Yang only felt his body strength seemed to be quietly draining. He seemed to be even unable to grasp the man's arm with one hand.

    She Yan touched Cheng Yang's tongue and trace it, where it was extremely sensitive, and was hooked. Cheng Yang couldn't help but hum, and his voice was so charming that Cheng Yang felt blushing.

    In the night, the cold wind went straight to Cheng Yang's empty neck, and he shivered involuntarily.

    This made She Yan, who had been holding a deep kiss on Cheng Yang's back, immediately aware of it. When he released Cheng Yang, the moment the two lips separated, a silver wire of saliva suddenly pulled apart.

    With a snap, Cheng Yang seemed to hear the sound of silver wire breaking in his mind. The blushing face was already red at this time.

    The two are very close, and there are small changes in Cheng Yang, which can be seen clearly.

    Knowing why Cheng Yang was blushing, he took his fingertips and wiped the lips of Cheng Yang.

    "It's cold outside, let's go inside." He hav a lot of houses in the city, but this one is what he had been living here often in the past two years.

    Cheng Yang lowered his eyes and hummed softly, his slender curled eyelashes drooping, covering the desire in his eyes.

    She Yan walked beside Cheng Yang. His tall and wide body blocked Cheng Yang from the wind.

    Before the room, he prepared something for Cheng Yang. He took the key to open the door, pushed the door open, and Cheng Yang went in, opened the shoe cabinet, and took two pairs of slippers out of it.