Chapter 9 Dating?

The morning time passed by unexpectedly quickly.

    Cheng Yang and She Yan were looking at the sea with a comfortable sea breeze blowing against the railings at a wide and high place.

    Later, the two went to the cafe where the environment was relatively peaceful. The lights in the cafe were warm and the orange lights were shining, rendering the surrounding atmosphere ambiguous.

    In that scene, it looked like they were dating.

    Perhaps it can also be called a date. Cheng Yang was ordering coffee, and the coffee dessert had not been delivered to the table for a while. He kept staring at the man. When in the man’s room, Cheng Yang feels he appeared to be cramped. Instead, She Yan seemed to be more relaxed here than in their room.

    The men's facial features are quite three-dimensional, his face is cold, his swords like eyebrows are stark. From any angle, he is very handsome.

    This look, this figure, the solid chest muscles, and the two beautiful abdominal muscles are all enviable places. He also wants to have a figure like him, but it is probably a physical problem. Even if Cheng Yang’s skin, it doesn't get very tan in the sun.

    Cheng Yang stared at She Yan here without blinking his eyes, and She Yan suddenly asked him "what to see".

    "You are handsome!" Cheng Yang answered casually.

    What he looks like is of course clear, but it doesn’t seem to be much to praise him directly.

    "Your mobile phone." The conversation turned around and he asked Cheng Yang's mobile phone.

    Cheng Yang was curious, but still unlocked his phone, and then handed it to She Yan.

   He took the phone, the man held it, only heard a click, the man then manipulated for a moment, and then returned the phone to Cheng Yang.

    Cheng Yang sees that he is taking pictures of himself, which is unbelievable, because it doesn't seem he's a person who liked taking selfies when he looks at the man's cold and serious look.

    After Cheng Yang took back his mobile phone, he lowered his eyes. He saw that his mobile phone homepage was replaced with the face of the man's handsomeness. Cheng Yang opened his mouth in surprise.

    "You can look at it any time you want to see it."

    She Yan's face was still calm, and he couldn't see it. At the moment, he took Cheng Yang's mobile phone and changed his photo to the other party's homepage.

    This kind of flirtation is alternative. Cheng Yang blinked and blinked. There was a speculation in his mind that the man who rolled the sheets with him twice should be a little crazy.

    Otherwise, how can you put on a face that looks like abstinence and has no expression, and change your hands to do something that makes your heart beat faster.

    "You are too narcissistic." Cheng Yang said in his mouth, but did not change the home page back. The man in the background photo don't need post-retouching, no matter the light or angle, he is impeccable.

    "But you like it, don't you?"

    She Yan could not see how Cheng Yang was right and wrong, eyes deep, staring deeply at Cheng Yang who was sitting opposite him.

    Cheng Yang squeezed his lower lip and did not refute this, because the other party was indeed telling the truth.

    Later, coffee and small desserts were served on the table. Cheng Yang found that a white chocolate was particularly delicious. He ate several pieces in a row.