Chapter 26

That night, as Cheng Yang had expected, he tossed and turned on the bed. It was almost early in the morning before finally sleeping.

He even had several dreams, which caused his head hurt the next day.

Zhong Hui noticed that Cheng Yang's eyebrows were furrowed a little. He asked if Cheng Yang didn't sleep well last night.

Cheng Yang nodded and did not hide from Zhong Hui.

Zhong Hui's suggestion is that Cheng Yang can give himself more temple massage to relieve himself. Sitting on the sofa, Cheng Yang gently rubbed his temple as Zhong Hui said.

Cheng Yang didn't go out in the morning, Zhong Hui went down to bring him breakfast to the house.

The award ceremony was held at two o'clock in the afternoon. At that time, he should stay on the room for a while. Cheng Yang will now rest and recuperate his spirit.

At noon, the two went out and have lunch at the hotel downstairs, Zhong Hui accompanied Cheng Yang, took a rental car, and rushed to the ceremony.

At that time, it was a little past a few minutes, and had to walk the red carpet in the venue. During red carpet walk, the assistant could not accompany Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang went up alone.

Standing on the side of the red carpet with some media reporters, when Cheng Yang walked on it, it was the first time he felt the feeling of being illuminated by a large number of spotlights. As if everyone's eyes were focused on him in an instant.

Cheng Yang heard the sound of Ka Ka Ka photo shooting. For a moment, he suddenly felt a strange feeling being watched by the whole world.

He seemed to understand a little, why some entertainment stars like to go on the red carpet.

Can indeed satisfy some vanity.

But at the same time, this over-rendered exposure is not something Cheng Yang likes too much. He still likes simplicity and calmness.

There were two presenters standing in front of the red carpet. The male host was in a blue suit, and the female host was wearing an ankle strapless long skirt. This was outside in the open air, not in the venue. Cheng Yang had not walked in, just It has been pointedly noticed that the hostess is so cold that the whole body looks unnatural, but it is very dedicated. Although cold, it still maintains an elegant smile.

The hostess handed Cheng Yang another microphone, and asked Cheng Yang to introduce himself.

Cheng Yang gave a warm smile and gave a brief introduction, saying that he was a live blogger in the game area.

He was already handsome, this smile, it seems that this winter is no longer so cold, it makes people feel warm.

The two presenters stood on both sides of Cheng Yang. Among them, the male presenter joked that it would not be too difficult to directly enter the entertainment circle with Cheng Yang's handsome appearance.

Cheng Yang smiled and replied about whether he wanted to enter the entertainment industry. He needed to discuss with his family.

"Discuss with your girlfriend?" the hostess interjected at the right time.

Cheng Yang didn't answer this, and the smile on his face seemed impeccable.

"Isn't it a boyfriend?"

This is a ceremony held on a live broadcast platform, and the media invited are not too mainstream. Naturally, the host people asked very casually.