Chapter 4 Invitation to dinner

Both eyes stared at Cheng Yang, waiting for his answer. Cheng Yang's fist on the side  clenched violently, trying to restrain himself from punching them.

He took a slow breath and suddenly smiled. He was already beautiful. This smile, like snowflakes falling, revealing the softness of high purity, Li Ye and Song Pengcheng's tight nerves also loosened.

"I don't know. I met him by accident. Nothing happened last night. I slept on the sofa in that man's room, but you two are really good at kidding." Cheng Yang bent his eyebrows, revealing his past kind of smile. However, what Li Ye did not know was the deep anger hidden in Cheng Yang's eyes.

"I'm sorry, we overdid it, there won't be another time." Li Ye saw Cheng Yang didn't blame them, and immediately stepped down.

Song Pengcheng walked to Cheng Yang, rest his arm on Cheng Yang's shoulder and wrapped his arm around him. Cheng Yang lowered his eyes, covering up the hatred that flashed away.

Yesterday he was lucky, he was able to meet the man in the elevator and went to the other person's room instead of someone else's room.

Last night's entanglement, Cheng Yang admitted that his first x love would be like that together with a high-quality and handsome man. That is the best person Cheng Yang has seen in reality so far.

He did let Cheng Yang know the taste, and even had some extravagant hopes in his heart. However, even if this is the case, it cannot destroy the fact that Li Ye deceived and betrayed him.

Cheng Yang, a friend of this kind of garbage, won't ask for it anymore. They acted in front of his eyes, why would he not? [T/N: go Cheng Yang~]

Song Pengcheng saw that yesterday's thing seemed to be Cheng Yang's generosity and he didn't care, so it came to an end. Counting it, he had nothing to lose, it was the matter of signing up with the game company.

Now because the executive didn't slept with Cheng Yang, temporarily was stopped for the time being, but they got the money. Both of them now have tens of thousands of yuan, so they proposed to play a few games in the Internet cafe on the cruise ship.

"You go first, I forgot to take my mobile phone, I will go take it and find you later ." The mobile phone is in Cheng Yang's pocket, he just hated standing with the two of them.

"Okay, the internet cafe is just behind the bar yesterday, you can see it around a corner." Song Pengcheng said doubtlessly after taking away the arm that hugged Cheng Yang's shoulder.

Cheng Yang nodded slightly, turned around and walked upstairs. The two of them looked at him behind him all the way.

When Cheng Yang disappeared, the two regained their attention. Following after, they did not go to the Internet cafe immediately, but went to the executive. And told the senior executive about the conversation with Cheng Yang here.

It should be known that nothing happened between Cheng Yang and She Yan, but the executive was actually a bit suspicious.

After all, the kind of aphrodisiac he gave to Li Ye was a new variant. He used this medicine on those little lovers. The effect is very strong and one will not get better so easily.

Regardless of the facts, it is okay as long as Cheng Yang is not She Yan's person. The executive suddenly start thinking again. It is okay for Cheng Yang not to have his first time, such a clean face, beautiful body, just think of him lying with naked on the bed, the executive felt excited.

So he took the medicine to Li Ye and asked them to give Cheng Yang again. Medicine, Li Ye and Song Peng were a little hesitant to come by the cost.

Hearing that the executive promised this time that they will not only signed them as professional game players, but also gave them another 50,000.