Chapter 5 Sitting on the lap

Cheng Yang's eyes were quivered . He was about to reach out and push away the man who suddenly kissed him, the other party seemed to  have expect it before Cheng Yang pushed him, he stepped back.

    "You..." Cheng Yang just uttered a sound when he found his voice hoarse. He stopped talking abruptly. The expression was obviously shocked and unbelievable.

    He fantasized about getting along with She Yan, but it shouldn't have progressed so fast.

    After a moment of thought, they had already rolled the sheets, and now they just kissed.

    "Good night kiss, go to bed early after entering." She Yan himself was surprised to blurt out such gentle words.

    But when he met the boy's clear and bright eyes, he even pulled the corners of his lips slightly. Although it didn't look like a smile, it was indeed a smile.

    Cheng Yang stood so in front of his room, watching the man with a tall figure turn around and walk away. He suddenly had an thought to stop him, and wanted to ask if he planned to pursue him.

    The man's figure soon disappeared from his vision. He unconsciously reached out and stroked his lips. It seemed that the heat belonging from She Yan remained there.

    If Li Ye's deception and betrayal made Cheng Yang angry and sad, then the accidental appearance of She Yan, for Cheng Yang, made his heart stirred.

    Such a handsome man with a calm personality took the initiative to approach him, even if it was only a few days on the cruise ship, Cheng Yang took his card to swipe the door.

    He closed the door and walked straight to the window. It was late at night, and the sound of the sea was echoing in his ears. he could regard this encounter as an affair, he did not lose anything.

Outside the man looked quite cold but he is actually quite gentle and perfect. Cheng Yang clearly remembers what kind of comfortable feeling it was when he was in his arms.

    Cheng Yang raised his hand, putting his palm against the transparent glass window.  Everyone is eager get the best of everything. Cheng Yang considers himself as ordinary.

    Cheng Yang thought it through in a very short time. She Yan's original intention was to slow down the steps and slowly pursue Cheng Yang.

    The next day, She Yan and his assistant took the elevator downstairs and just got out of the elevator. They accidentally bumped into Cheng Yang, who was leaning on the railing of the corridor. His slender and beautiful figure was particularly eye-catching.

    Although his back was turned from the two and changed his clothes, She Yan recognized Chen Yang in an instant.

    There was a footstep approaching behind him, and Cheng Yang didn’t look back. He waited outside for almost half an hour, and he never saw She Yan, so he guessed that he might not have been in the room upstairs, but went out long ago. The truth of the situation was that when She Yan was about to go out, there was something happened in the company. He had a conversation with his subordinate via videos in the room, which made him late to go out.

    Cheng Yang felt that people who came were not She Yan, so he didn't turn around to look.

    The sound of footsteps stopped beside him suddenly. Cheng Yang propped himself up and took his arm off the railing.

    Looking at the side, he saw the handsome man who had come over and staring at him overbearingly.

    Probably the so called favored son of heaven is like him. He looks handsome, rich, and has a great figure. He is also very friendly. Given that She Yan saved him, Cheng Yang feels that that She Yan almost had no shortcomings.