Chapter 29

The rest of the people are friends and family. Today is the first time they saw Cheng Yang. Originally when Cheng Yang suddenly entered the room with She Yan, they were secretly guessing what his identity is. This day was Shen Yan's father's great joy. In theory, as a son, She Yan brought people are nothing like friends.

Later, when they heard Cheng Yang calling his father and Yuanyuan directly as parents, Cheng Yang's identity was clear at a glance.

Everyone is relatively clear. She Yan  said that he has been alone for all these years. Like a workaholic and a robot, it is not that they did not try to join near him but they finally ended in failure.

Privately, everyone can't help but think about it, if She Yan has been single, the family will really going to die.   But now the father is married and sees that the current wife's age is not much bigger than that of She Yan. I'm afraid it won't be long before they can hear the good news.

Right now, She Yan brought a man over to attend the wedding of his father, and the attitude shown by his father made many people see it. His son is homosexual, which means that he will probably not have his own children in the future, can his father accept this? And it seems that the father still likes this daughter-in-law very much.

  It's really handsome and beautiful, especially when he smiles so beautifully, it makes him feel softer for no reason.  It would be nice if I could switch genders. This is the thought of some people in the house.

These people don't know at all. Cheng Yang is nothing of a man's influence. There is already a baby in his stomach.   The arrival of this baby is considered a wish by his father, and it's almost time for the wedding.

Cheng Yang went out with the crowd, the husband and wife walked behind.  When he was about to walk out of the room, he was suddenly stopped by father She.

The two stopped and turned to see the father and his wife coming together.  The father holds a thick red envelope in his hand, and pulls Cheng Yang's hand.

He was a little dazed.
Then father She said: "The first time you met me as an elder, I am happy if you'll accept it." Cheng Yang turned his head and looked at She Yan, who nodded.  Because this was the wedding of his father-in-law, Cheng Yang did not refuse and took the elders' wishes.

After leaving the room, they turned back to the auditorium.  There are two empty seats in the front of the auditorium. The relatives and friends of both sides are sitting nearby. Cheng Yang and She Yan walked over to sit in the empty seats.

As soon as he sat down, She Yan held Cheng Yang's right hand. Cheng Yang looked down at the hands held by the two of them, and raised his eyes to face She Yan's eyes. The wedding officially began, and familiar music sounded.   

For a moment, Cheng Yang saw the new couple and dreamed about what kind of scene he and She Yan would get if they married. Throughout the wedding, the smile on Cheng Yang's face had not disappeared.

After the wedding, the father and wife decided to travel for a honeymoon, and they booked a month's worth of travel.  It also covers the Spring Festival.   

Therefore, this Spring Festival can only be passed alone. Although for many years, the Spring Festival did not have much special meaning for She Yan, he also had a meal with his father at most, and then continued to work.

   Today is very different from previous years.    He had Cheng Yang, his partner who will spent his lifetime together.    This Spring Festival holiday is very much like to spend time with Cheng Yang, but Cheng Yang's still  has not come out to the family, the parents do not know about his husband and child.

    As the Spring Festival approached, Cheng Yang’s mother called again and asked him what time he bought the ticket.

    He told his mother the bought ticket was after 2pm.  After talking to his mother, he walked in front of She Yan, and apologized.  "I'm sorry, I will go back for a week and will come back soon." Cheng Yang had already thought about it, and he would just take work as the reason and not stay at home for too long.