Chapter 35

Edited but not yet proofread

Regarding the attention that Uncle Hong said, Cheng Yang is currently suspended from school. Those who have a better relationship with him will go out for work internship, or preparing for the postgraduate entrance exam. Therefore, in his view, he can only wait until he resumes school next year. Uncle Hong only seemed to mention it that way, and he did not urge it in the follow-up. He knows that this kind of thing can be done without urging it. He tried harder on this side. If the younger son was really not interested, it was just useless.
The wedding is scheduled for National Day. Assistant Zhong Hui is solely responsible for the specific matters. What Cheng Yang needs to do is to simply cooperate, such as trying on a clothes, that is also delivered to their home, if there is inappropriate places, etc. After Cheng Yang tried it, he changed it relatively. There was also the place where the wedding will be held. Zhong Hui took several photos and said what they prefer, all according to Cheng Yang's preferences. Cheng Yang looked at the pictures taken at the wedding and chose a lawn wedding.
After leaving that day, the assistant immediately contacted the hotel. That hotel is also a well-known property. As early as before, it had greeted the hotel manager. The National Day left the lawn and did not accept the outsiders for the wedding appointment. When the assistant is actively preparing for the wedding-related matters, Cheng Yang's time here is particularly free.
The baby was still with his grandfather and seemed to be playing happily. The little guy didn't quarrel and find his father, there was fun, his thoughts will be immediately attracted. There were no little guys in the house, the husband and wife lived in the world, and pink bubbles fluttered at home almost every day. In the nourishment of beautiful love, Cheng Yang's overall state looks glorious. Those buddy friends I met on the full moon wine before the baby re-organized, said at the time that they were free to ask Cheng Yang to go out, not just verbally.
Later, when I really called Cheng Yang at three-five hours, during a conversation, I learned that Cheng Yang was suspended from school for a year. When I asked for specific reasons, Cheng Yang said that he had a little physical problem and would resume school next year. In other words, this year, Cheng Yang will not have classes.
She Yan is a workaholic. It is well known that most of the time, Cheng Yang is at home alone. Although Cheng Yang said that he is still doing live broadcasting, he is always alone. Everyone is afraid that he is bored at home, so this appointment is frequent. There was no opinion at first, some people accompanied Cheng Yang, and gradually, a few times, when he returned home, Cheng Yang was not there. Cheng Yang will speak to She Yan in advance and forget it for a while. After inquiring about the location, he will drove over.

When he arrived at the destination, he saw Cheng Yang talking with his friends with a smile. Although his wife's smile was very charming, at that moment, She Yan feels a little tasteful. Originally it was his own baby. He put it at home, and only he can see it every day. Now it's okay, the other people will know this baby. It was clear that no one would have the courage to covet his baby, but he was still not very happy.
A face that was already serious, when he walked to the group of people talking and laughing, the air-conditioning spread with him as he approached. There was a deep depression all over the body. Cheng Yang and She Yan got along every day and night. What was the change in his men's emotions? He must be the first one to notice.
Facing the cold eyes of the man, and then combining the current environment, I vaguely guessed why he shows "I am not happy now", and someone beside Cheng Yang spontaneously gave up the seat. She Yan went straight to sit down. He had just sat, he hadn't spoken yet, his cheeks were kissed. There were roaring noises around and people whistling.
"Yoyo, bully us single dogs!"
"Everyone is gone , the dog food is not good."
Ignoring the goodwill ridicule of the people around him, Cheng Yang's eyes were full of smiles. He leaned into the ear of She Yan and asked in an extremely soft voice: "Are you still angry?"
She Yan frowned slightly, and then quickly released. It seems that only after Cheng Yang and his parents came out, he has made some obvious changes in the whole person, for example, he no longer minds what other people think. More open and lively than in the past.
She Yan was also happy about this change, that is, Cheng Yang smiled at others. He wanted to stop it, even though the so-called other people were his friends. So She Yan pulled the hand that Cheng Yang put on his shoulder and held it in the palm of his hand.
"Have you decided on the place for dinner?" She Yan turned around and asked the others.
"Not yet, where do you want to eat?" one person answered. She Yan said a western restaurant specializing in seafood.
"How do I sound familiar, did not you buy it?" It seemed that I heard a little wind before.
Cheng Yang looked at She Yan in surprise. The western restaurant he remembered had eaten with She Yan before. The taste and environment were quite good. Cheng Yang mentioned to She Yan that he liked it very much.
"If you like it, then I will buy it." She Yan then directly received such a sentence. Cheng Yang shook his head with a smile, thinking that she was just talking casually. As a result, the other party really bought the restaurant. Looking back at Cheng Yang, he knew what Cheng Yang remembered, and he nodded. He said that he liked it, he will bought it.
"This person is the one next to you?" There is no need to guess at all.
She Yan leaned back a bit, his eyes seemingly blandly swept through the few friends present. What they saw is a face with showed a disliking expression. Like this the others are very doubtful, She Yan is filled with a ton of vinegar..
It used to be a full ascetic, but now it is fine, forcing them to eat sweet dog food.
"Let's go eat if you don't want to eat dog food again." On the one side, someone stood up immediately, squinted at She Yan and Cheng Yang, and then quickly walked towards the door. He did not go out first, but actually went to pay the bill.
Several people's cars were parked downstairs. Cheng Yang came here to catch a taxi. He hadn't learned to drive yet. Although there were several cars in their garage, he could only wait until he got his driver's license. Now She Yan is here. Naturally, Cheng Yang got into the car.
Cheng Yang and She Yan said that his friends knew he was doing live broadcasting and asked him if he was interested in entering the entertainment industry. Someone has invested in several entertainment companies. If Cheng Yang wants to enter, he can do a little favor.
"Do you want to enter?" She Yan watched Cheng Yang take the initiative, thinking what he thought. Cheng Yang shook his head slowly. He smiled and said, "I don't want to."
If Cheng Yang was really serious, he will already entered the entertainment industry eight hundred years ago, he had many opportunities.Don't wait until now.
"That circle is not very good." Cheng Yang was not born in that industry. If he went in, he would mostly follow the idol route. It's not that She Yan has too much prejudice against celebrities, but the fame and fortune in it is easy to make people lose themselves. He doesn't want Cheng Yang to go to an overly complicated environment, he just wants to give Cheng Yang a stable and happy life.
"I know." Don't talk about the entertainment circle even their live broadcast circle. As far as Cheng Yang knows, it's a little messy.
"So I refused directly." She Yan's friends cars drove at the front, saying that their car is just behind, and kept a relative distance from the previous one. Several cars are luxury cars, and from time to time other owners turn their eyes and look enviously.
"Do you know Xie Yu?" Cheng Yang adjusted his sitting posture as if opening the chatter box, his eyes flashing.
She Yan nodded slightly: "I know a little, why?"
"I like him a lot as an idol, but it seems that his resources haven't been very good."