Chapter 53

The twins were formed in early January. In mid-February, Cheng Yang brought her husband and son back home for the New Year. 

  According to the time of Che  Yunfeng before, Cheng Yang's pregnancy seems to be not the same as that of ordinary women. 

  The baby grows faster in his stomach than women.  According to the calculation of the first ome, the production time of the twins is likely to be around National Day.

  Cheng Yang's personal thought is that it is best to be born on the day of National Day. Such two new little guys are National Day babies.   

The sex of the two children, during the hospital examination, the husband did not ask the doctor, be it men and women are both their babies.

The first child was surname with She, and the second child, the two had discussed with each other, and directly surnamed Cheng. 

  Their hukou[marriage/family book] has always been together, and the child's surname is She or Cheng, which is not a big deal.

    As for the name, Cheng Yang thought about it, both boys and girls can call it-Cheng Huan, Cheng Le, joy,and joy.   

  It seemed as if She Yan  was not attentive, but when he heard the words, he nodded and agreed immediately. Anything his wife said was golden.

    Cheng Yang also communicated with the hospital over the matter of having a baby during the National Day.

As long as the babies grow healthy, they can interfere with it a few days in advance or a few days later.   

When pregnant with a baby, Cheng Yang was as big as a basketball. His two babies were quite surprised this time, just like when he was pregnant with his elder son. 

  At the beginning, Cheng Yang was also worried about whether the babies had any problems. They came to the hospital for examination and the results were normal.

The hospital said that there will be differences between babies, some babies have more than ten pounds after birth, and some only a few pounds, just like kittens and cubs.

  The size is not a measure of the health of the babies. Hearing what the doctor said, Cheng Yang finally let go.   
In the middle of the second child, Cheng Yang was not as smooth as the first child. Cheng Yang was allergic several times. 

  His wife, who was worried about having a second child, bought a floor office area near her home and moved the office to this side. Some employees came along, and the others were still at the head office.  

The new office location is just a few minutes drive away from home. Cheng Yang can take care of anything if there is anything.  

She Yan's working hours are late at night and early to return, and sometimes go out from home after lunch.

    Near the National Day in October, the father and wife temporarily stayed here with She Yan. Although there is a nanny and an aunt who cooks at home, after all, Cheng Yang is the daughter-in-law of their family and is pregnant with a second child.

Longing for Cheng Yang's eyes, staring at him from time to time, fearing that Cheng Yang would miss or trip.

Cheng Yang wanted to go for a walk, and he was always with him. His family would not let him go to places with many people and cars, so as to avoid any situation. 

  In September and October, the temperature has dropped a lot. At the beginning of June, Cheng Yang's senior graduated.

His graduation certificate was taken by his husband. He went out for a walk. Cheng Yang wore a loose coat outside, and there was no collection at the waist. If you don't look carefully, you can't see clearly that he is pregnant.

Cheng Yang also wears a hat and a mask. From the perspective of passers-by, he only feels that Cheng Yang is ordinary, nothing special.