Chapter 38

Edited not yet proof read

   "Will there be nothing of work for you for a while?" She Yan glanced at the little red string given by Hong Zhan. He naturally knew the black bead, so he asked.

Hong Zhan shook his head slightly: "No, but there is at night."

  "What time?"

  "At eight o'clock."
    She Yan motioned to Hong Zhan to sit.

    "It's still early, let's go after eating." The  two of them were talking, and the others were watching and listening.

"Fine." Hong Zhan stayed in the army for several years. Those former friends had relatively better relations with She Yan, and the rest were basically weak. He was still a little surprised when he heard that he had a wife and child. 

  At least in his memory, She Yan's passion for work is greater than anything else.   Now that my friend's family looks happy, Hong Zhan is a little touched.   He came out of the cabinet with his family a few years ago, and there were some people around him, but it seemed inappropriate.  Over time, he does not care.

    If you can encounter it, it is considered luck, but if you can't, then just continue.  Cheng Yang asked Hong Zhan what to drink. Without waiting for Hong Zhan to speak, She Yan directly gave him a glass of juice. Cheng Yang stared at Hong Zhan's sturdy build, he could not see anything, Hong Zhan would like to drink juice.

    "He is allergic to alcohol." She Yan added another sentence.

"  puff! "   Suddenly someone couldn't help laughing, seeing that everyone turned to look at him, Zidian took his cup and covered his smile while drinking.

    Hong Zhan's eyes narrowed slightly. He watched Zidian who seemed nonchalant under his oppression, and smiled at him just like provoking him with thoughts: can't drink alcohol?

Zidian's eyes quickly looked at Hong Zhan, if he couldn't drink alcohol, in his view, life was completely less fun.

Hong Zhan's thoughts were sharp. In a direct look, he knew what Zidian might be thinking. Although the boy was not as bright as his friend's wife, the fox-like eyes had been seen by Hong Zhan.

Relatively beautiful eyes.   It seemed that those eyes could talk, and he wonder if it was his illusion, he always felt that those eyes wanted to say something to him.

Cheng Yang went to get juice for Hong Zhan. Originally, he wanted to ask one more question whether it was still hot at room temperature. When he was ready to speak, he still stopped talking. He would like to say this. It is estimated that everyone should focus on Hong Zhan again.

    She Yan bent over to tease the little guy in the stroller. The little guy was squirming, and it looked like he was in a good mood today.

  "It's just a lot of people, let's play, how about another game, how?" just sitting all this way, certainly not like Zidian so he suggested a game.  The number of landlords is limited, and the size of the play is more appropriate. They nodded, and his friends had no opinion

  Zidian's gaze turned to Hong Zhan, who did not nod or shake his head, but silence seemed tacit approval from Zidian.   

Cheng Yang took the juice and heard that. He just wanted to sit and watch next to him. He was wrapped around his waist and pushed to the inside position.

    "Come on, baby, I'm  watching." She Yan played cards with good luck, but his wife had good luck. 

  She Yan didn't forget the time when the two were playing cards on the cruise ship. Many of the things there are still fresh in memory. 

After sitting down, they looked at each other, knowing that both of them remembered the past.    If you don't want to play, five other people can still play without them.