Chapter 13 Abortion Medicine?

Because it was determined very early that he was gay and liked men rather than women, Cheng Yang did not have such an idea.

    For example, to find a surrogate, or to marry a woman in the future, and then conceive a child.

    The former Cheng Yang felt that an unknown person was pregnant with his child, and he couldn't take it.

    As for the latter, it is a kind of deception and harm. Cheng Yang does not want to hurt any innocent people because of his own desires.

    Cheng Yang has no obsession with  children, and may adopt one in the future. However, he never thought that there would be such a day that he would become pregnant himself.

    What the hell is going on, is he not a man?

    Cheng Yang understands his body, he is a real man.

    Cheng Yang went online to search, and the man was pregnant, but did not search for any of the same.

    However,  saw a piece of news. The news said that a male was gay. Before that, he was originally a female. Later, he performed a transsexual operation, and the uterus was still in the body without removal.

    Later, when the man wanted a child, he really had a child because of the male appearance and the female womb in his body.

    The authenticity of this news is still to be discussed, but it gave Cheng Yang some inspiration.

    First of all, pregnancy requires the ovaries and uterus. Without these two parts, there will be no children at all.

    In other words, there are these two parts in Cheng Yang's body.

    Cheng Yang changed the question search, that is, the man has a uterus.

    The second page of the page that came out, "Shock!!! It turns out that there are really men with uterus, hermaphrodites..."
The message comes from a post. The protagonist is a middle-aged male. He suddenly went to the hospital for examination because of blood and weakness. There are ovaries and uterus in the abdomen.

    Looking at the news post on the computer, Cheng Yang opened his mouth slightly in amazement, his face stunned.

    This news has real sources. Cheng Yang searched it and found it. With his right hand removed from the mouse, Cheng Yang pulled the corner of his mouth and laughed twice.

    The right hand then fell to the stomach. So now the situation is that Cheng Yang is pregnant with She Yan's child after rolling over the sheets because of the ovarian uterus in his body.

    This fact is irrefutable, so next, Cheng Yang's fingers tightened a little, kill the child?

    The abortion medicine Cheng Yang did not dare to find someone to buy on WeChat. He did not want to use his body to conduct experiments casually.

    To buy in a regular hospital Generally, private hospitals can be bought without registration. Biting his lower lip, Cheng Yang's eyebrows tightened.

    There are classes in the afternoon and evening, and now he buys them, and he cannot eat them when he returns. There are many courses recently, so you have to find a less time.

    The other roommates came back and saw Cheng Yang in the dormitory. They knew that Cheng Yang had gone to the hospital, so they asked Cheng Yang for the results.

    Cheng Yang said that it was no big deal, he only have a bad stomach.

    The roommates had no doubt and let Cheng Yang pay more attention to his body.