Chapter 54

That night was really unhappy, Hong Zhan originally thought that if he suddenly appeared in front of Tan Hong, he can give him a surprise.

The result was unexpected, it was a 'surprise' for myself, or more accurately, it was only surprise, not joy. 

  Hong Zhan's tongue licked the blood in his mouth, it was Tan Hong's blood.    Something like blood seems to be exciting to a certain extent, and then produces violent thoughts.  The fierce kiss passed for a while. Both of them were sitting in the car, and the silence seemed to spread infinitely.

    They  don't know how long it has passed, the surroundings are unusually quiet, few pedestrians, and occasionally the sound of cars passing by in the distance.

   Hong Zhan suddenly raised his hand, Tan Hong's conditional reflection  froze next to him. But he saw that Hong Zhan unfastened the seat belt, the key of the car was not removed, and he pushed the door to go out. 

  Without even saying goodbye to Tan Hong, Hong Zhan's tall figure quickly went away and was quickly engulfed in darkness.

    Tan Hong clenched his fists and slammed the door with a  noise.  After this day passed, Tan Hong had not seen Hong Zhan for a long time, but the other party’s flowers and breakfast still continued.

   For some time, Tan Hong simply stayed in the hotel outside, no matter how those things would be handled. But no matter how good the hotel is, after a long stay, there are always places that are not used to. 

Tan Hong moved back.  The next day after returning, breakfast and flowers were delivered.

  The delivery man  didn't leave without him  receiving it . Tan Hong took it to the house and threw the trash can directly, and the flowers were thrown into the barrel.  

When he went to the room to play a computer game, he went out to dinner at night. As soon as he left the living room, he saw the bright roses in the trash can.

Well what ghost made him do. Tan Hong took the flowers out, built the branches and put them in a vase.    Flowers are innocent, he doesn't need to be angry with flowers at all. 

  Some friends seem to have noticed that Tan Hong's emotions are not right during this time. After turning around and asking the question, Tan Hong said that he might have reached menopause.

    The friend immediately quipped: "If you are on menopause, then what situation are we."

   Since Tan Hong refused to say, the friend wouldn't continue to question him, and took Tan Hong out of the bed and went outside. All kinds of fun.  

His friends once asked the two celebrities who had gone with Tan Hong at the fried party before. His friend didn't know what happened when Tan Hong left first that day. 

It was precisely because of the two people that Tan Hong and Hong Zhan directly fell apart. Tan Hong felt uncomfortable when he heard the two of them. Just about to refuse, unexpectedly thought of something, nodded to find the two small celebrities.

  It was in a KTV that day, and a friend was a Mai Ba, but the song was not well sung, and he especially liked that kind of high-pitched voice, so after he opened his voice, he cried and howled.

Tan Hong's legs crossed, leaning on the corner, two little ladies sitting on both sides of him.   It is estimated that the two of them learned some information about Tan Hong when they went back.

They knew that Tan Hong didn’t like heavy makeup. Today, they especially painted a pure makeup. Many netizens went to barbecue that day.
Many wanted to get close to Tan Hong.

As a result, Tan Hong couldn’t even touch the trousers. Instead, they had good luck. Not only did they touch the trousers, they went out with Tan Hong.

Although others did not know what happened later, strictly speaking, they separated from Tan Hong when they left the gate, but that did not prevent their value from going up a lot because of their relationship with Tan Hong.