Chapter 44

After changing his clothes at a super-fast speed and washing his face, Tan Hong directly grabbed his hair a few times. He grew up handsomely, did not need special care, and attracted a lot of attention when he went out.

  Tan Hong lived a little far away from the school, but just took the car to the 4s store for maintenance yesterday. After going downstairs, he scanned the bicycle on the roadside. The weather was not very good that day.

Tan Hong found that there was a little clothes fluttering after going out. He didn't wear too thick in the rain, and the cold wind poured into his neck, so cold that he hit him.

  He can't help but have an opinion on Hong Zhan, and he don't know when to come to pick a suitable time. At least when he wakes up, it won't be better if it doesn't rain.  Tan Hong walked towards the school gate.  

Passing a breakfast shop on the way, I got off and bought a breakfast. Hong Zhan must have eaten it, so he only bought his own.

   He drank hot porridge twice, and then rode on the bike to continue pedaling. Raphael was super conspicuous, and before he walked in,

Tan Hong saw the k7 docked next to the school gate, which was so beautiful that it was unpleasant to watch many times.    Tan Hong rode up and parked the bicycle while leaning on it, drinking porridge while approaching Raphael.

  Hong Zhan rested one arm on the window of the car, gazing deeply at Tan Hong who was walking in the distance.  

At this time, the boy completely faded the delicate and lazy part of the phone just now, Hong Zhan looked down at him, and there was still a little excitement. This made Hong Zhan particularly surprised.

At least in this thirty-year life experience, this kind of thing hasn't happened. It's just that when someone hears a hoarse nasal sound when someone is not awake, they are directly excited.

  For a moment, Hong Zhan squeezed the phone, even thinking, he didn't know Tan Hong's sleepy eyes in his bed, and he was still angry, what exactly was it like.  The big probability is cute and tempting.

  The finger that Hong Zhan placed on the steering wheel was not striking at a rhythm. To be honest, he came here this time, there was a whim in it.

Since Tan Hong liked this Raphael, it didn’t matter to give to him, Hong Zhan business, he has been relatively busy lately. Even if he is not busy, he doesn't usually drive a sports car, just drive one.

    The car was placed with him, similar to the original owner's side, but it was only put in the garage to dust. It is better to give it to those who like it, so that its value can be maximized

As for the amount of money, a lot of money was spent, a smile for the owner. It was absolutely impossible to do this before but now, let alone thousands of dollars, it doesn’t matter.

  He is a long-line fisherman[willing to wait long]. If in front of him, he thinks that Tan Hong-although they are quite different from each other, it seems okay to be as friends.

  Right now, Hong Zhan moved his leg so as not to let Tan Hong see that it was abnormal, so his friends would not want it, and it would be more appropriate for his lover.

  Tan Hong took a few bites of flower cake and drank two porridges. His slightly pale lips with straws came outside the door of the car. Without lowering his head, he looked down at Hong Zhan in the driver's seat with his eyes closed.

From the last meeting, it seemed like a week or so, Tan Hong didn't expect it at all, and would meet again so quickly.

  "What's the matter?" Tan Hong loosened his lips and spit out the straw. Hong Zhan's eyes sank as he stared at Tan Hong's pale lips.    But his expression was well controlled, at least Tan Hong could not notice anything unusual.

  For example, when Hong Zhan saw Tan Hong biting a straw, there was a color idea in his head. For example, if he changed to bite elsewhere.

   "There is something for you, get in the car first."    Hong Zhan signaled.

   In Tan Hong's expectation, he said that he would throw away the garbage, turned to the trash can, and threw the bag in his hand.