Chapter 1 betrayed by friends?

Opening the door with the room card, dragging a large suitcase, Cheng Yang bent his back and move his tired body into the room.

Naturally, the first thing he did when he entered the room was not to sort his luggage, but to walk to the curved bed, spread his arms, and threw himself directly. When he suddenly fell on the bed it made a dull sound.

Lying on the big bed, he closed his eyes, devoted himself to this moment and finally got unprecedented relaxation. Waking up at 7 o'clock in the morning, taking the bus to the port for two or three hours, and then queueing up for various security checks. The time it takes to board a ship is almost ten hours before and after. Almost sitting on the ground and falling asleep.

Fortunately, before dark, he finally boarded the cruise ship. Cheng Yang stared on the bed for a while, feeling that the room seemed to be surrounded by the breath of sea water. He slowly propped himself up, took off his jacket and shoes. Putting the shoes in the shoe cabinet near the door, put on slippers, went to the bathroom to wash and went out to eat later.

After running around for a day, he just wanted to sleep in the bed immediately. He made an appointment with his two friends in the same party to go out for dinner at 7 o'clock in the evening. Before he fell asleep, Cheng Yang still set an alarm clock in his mobile phone in advance. Then pulled a set of pajamas out of the trunk, put on the comfortable and soft pajamas, opened the quilt and lay in. He closed eyes with much drowsiness.

Under the ringing of the mobile phone alarm clock, he woke, raised his arms up, and stretched his waist. After taking a nap, he felt a lot better, but the time was temporarily not allowed his stomach growled, otherwise Cheng Yang really wanted to take a good bath again. But hunger is more important than bathing.

He didn't eat much at noon just chewed on the bread bought in the convenience store. Cheng Yang got up from the bed and touched his deflated belly. He said to his stomach in his heart that he will make it full in a while .

Folding the messy quilt smoothly, Cheng Yang found another set of simple and loose sportswear, put on it, went to the bathroom and washed his face,took care of his hair, looking at the beautiful face in the mirror , Cheng Yang hooked his lips, admiring himself for a while.

He has a relatively clear understanding of his appearance. Many of his friends in the game live broadcast said to him as long as his face comes out, no matter how many games he plays, it was guaranteed he can attract a lot of votes of Face powder(fans) in his live broadcast

But Cheng Yang directly refused, how long can he depend on his face, moreover his game technology (technique)was pretty good. Although he can't catch up with those professional players, he could barely make a living by relying on live gaming broadcast.

Cheng Yang's ambitions are not so far-reaching. He is a homosexual in his own right. In his high school, he had already clearly defined his sexual orientation. Therefore, marrying a wife and having a child, these things are not taken into consideration by him.

As for finding a partner, what should he say? Cheng Yang has serious cleanliness, not only physical, but also spiritual. As far as the same kind of people he is currently in contact, it seems that he is the only single virgin. It's countable, but it doesn't mean that there are many like him. Yes, there maybe some around him but it is quite embarrassing to ask. At this stage, the overall environment is more than zero and good quality ones are rare.

Cheng Yang is on his own, and hopes if he found his other half, he has his own bottom line, but if it was challenge Cheng Yang would rather continue to be alone, and do not want to change his bottom line for so many years. If not, it's okay to be single all his life. Being alone is more free and easy.