Chapter 10 Goodbye

Cheng Yang's calmness and indifference fell in the eyes of several people around, which looked like Cheng Yang deliberately despising them.

    Words why Cheng Yang looked down on them, obviously they are essentially the same.

    "You are not small, so you can catch Mr. She so quickly." It was another person who said this. The person knew Cheng Yang, and he boarded the ship on the first day. He noticed Cheng when he lined up there.

    It is also relatively easy to understand. Cheng Yang has such a beautiful face. When Cheng Yang was wearing casual clothes with simple styles and cheap prices, all of him revealed a clean and fresh student atmosphere, which attracted him almost instantly. In the people's eyes, Cheng Yang had other friends around him then.

    However, in two or three days, the whole person not only put on expensive clothes, but even looked carefully, they could see a lot of spring color.

    Those eyes are like a hook, and it looks like  is ready to seduce everyone.

    "How did you do it, teach us."

    "We did not distinguish, you do not put on such an innocent look in front of us."

    "For deceiving Mr. She, you can not fool us."

   A Few gave their own words.

    They came to this cruise because they knew that there would be some small cocktail parties and got the tickets. They had planned to find the gold master, but the result was unexpected. Cheng Yang would come with She Yan.

    They did not know that She Yan would attend this small reception, and they all knew the specific identity of She Yan. The other party was the richest man in the province.

    It’s news that he is not close to any men and women to  anyone who has inquired knows about it. So these few people have never thought of putting their goals on She Yan, apart from having a clear understanding of their own appearance and conditions.

This person, looking at it from afar, only feels that the innate coercion on the other side makes people feel timid.

    In addition to the She Yan, there are many other rich and powerful people on the cruise ship, and everyone put their goals on those people.

    But Cheng Yang suddenly appeared, and he followed beside Yan Yan. It was surprising that the bright and beautiful appearance of him was not refused and taken down by the nearby She Yan.

    The two stood together, not only did they not appear to be too far apart, but on the contrary were extremely harmonious.

    Many people, both men and women, are attracted by She Yan and Cheng Yang.

    Some people even asked in private, who is Cheng Yang? Looking at the undisguised stunning in the eyes of some people, it was clearly fascinated by Cheng Yang's excessively beautiful face.

    As a result, when several people here want to approach someone, the other person looks at their eyes, obviously comparing with Cheng Yang.

    "Hey, we are talking to you, what do you pretend to be someone big!"

   It was the  man who first ridiculed came to Cheng Yang, and was not greeted at all. He stretched out his hand and pushed Cheng Yang.

    Behind Cheng Yang is the table, so he was just pushed to shake his body.