~Chapter 1~

"Ari, you coming with us tonight?" Court asked me.

"I don't think so," I replied.

"Whyy?" she asked.

"I'm quite tired," I sighed.

"Oh come on, Ari. You need a break from all your work. Pleaseee," she begged.

"Fine," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yayyy! Love you!" she hugged me tight. When I said tight, I wasn't joking.

"Court, can't breathe," I giggled.

"Oof, sorry," she laughed and let me go.

"Who are going, by the way?" I asked.

"Just you, me, Vic, Aaron, Doug, and a surprise guest," she smirked.

"Who could that be?" I thought.

"Is it Mikey?" I curiously asked.

"You'll find out. Just dress up well," she smirked.

"Fine," I sighed.

"You better start getting ready, 'cause it takes you forever," she teased. I playfully rolled my eyes and went into my room to get dressed.

I scanned my whole closet to find something to wear. I ended up choosing a crop top and an oversized denim jacket with some shorts. I had a shower that was intended to be a quick one, but ended up taking a whole hour. I put my outfit on, brushed my ponytail, and put my makeup on.

 I put my outfit on, brushed my ponytail, and put my makeup on

I then went downstairs.

"I knew you would take forever," Court giggled. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Let's go," she added, "Vic's waiting outside."

I grabbed my handbag and put my sneakers on. We walked outside to see Victoria in her car with her window opened. We entered her car and greeted her.

"So," Vic started, "are you ready to meet the special guest?"

"Great, now my curiosity is growing even more," I laughed, soon followed by Court and Vic.

Soon enough, we arrived at the restaurant we were going to for dinner. Doug and Aaron were already there, along with one other guy. I tried to take a closer look, 'cause I was a blind bat. It was Dalton. He's the guy who helped me buy a house a couple of months ago.

"Hey boys!" I exclaimed, running towards them, giving each of them a hug, especially to Dalton. I hadn't seen him since the last show of the Sweetener World Tour. I had to admit it, he's cute. Wait, Ariana, what are you thinking about?

"Let's get in, shouldn't we?" I said, trying to distract myself.

"Yeah, I'm starving," Vic laughed, rubbing her stomach. We all went inside and chose a table.