~Chapter 11~

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked as soon as I saw Dalton's watery eyes and pale face. He just shook his head. I placed my hand on his forehead and it was hot. He had a fever. Poor baby. He's sick.

"Are you cold? Does your head hurt?"

He just nodded. I pulled the blanket and covered his body.

"I'll make you breakfast and bring you some medicine, okay?"

"No, baby stay with me," he begged.

"Baby, I'll have to go in order to make you feel better, okay?"

"Okay, but don't take too long," he said.

"I'll try, okay?" I said. He nodded. I just found out that he got really clingy when he's sick. I went downstairs and made him some soup. I brought the soup upstairs to our room along with Advil and a glass of water then handed them to him.

"Thank you," he said in a raspy voice.

"Don't forget to have breakfast yourself," he added.

"Don't worry about me, babe," I replied, "I'm fine."

"I don't want you to get sick too," he pouted.

"Aww, baby, okay, I'll get some food for myself too, okay?"

He smiled and nodded. I went back downstairs and cut some fruits and put it in a bowl. I went back to our room and snuggled next to Dalton. When we were both finished eating, I brought the bowls downstairs and washed them. I went back upstairs and had a quick shower before snuggling back next to Dalton. At this point, he seemed paler. I was starting to get worried.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"My head is just pounding," he replied.

"Have you taken your medicine?"

"Y-yeah, I think I'll just try sleeping," he said.

"Okay, baby, get well soon," I told him, kissing his forehead. I gently caressed his cheek until he peacefully fell asleep. I decided to also sleep for a while, 'cause I should have some energy to take care of him when he's awake.

***

I woke up without Dalton by my side. Soon enough, loud noises were heard from the bathroom. I immediately went to the bathroom and saw Dalton throwing up.

"Baby, are you alright? Do you need to go to the doctor?" I asked, worried about his current state.

"I-I think so," he replied.

"Alright, let's go," I said. I immediately called my doctor, Dr. Johnson and told her that we'll be in her office shortly. We went into the car and drove to the doctor's office.

"So, what brings you here?" Dr. Johnson asked.

"He had been having a fever and headaches," I explained, "He also felt cold and had been throwing up."

"Alright, let's check on him," she said. He lied on the bed upon her instruction and she examined him.

"Looks like you've got the stomach flu," she told Dalton.

"Some over the counter medicine and a lot of rest will do the trick. I'll also prescribe you some vitamins to take to help you feel better quickly," she added, writing the prescription.

"Alright, do you have any other concerns?" she asked.

"I would like to start taking my birth control pills again," I said.

"Okay, have you been having sex the past few two weeks?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Alright, now please lie down on the bed so that I can examine you before prescribing you the pills," she ordered. I lied down on the bed and was examined.

"You're perfectly healthy," she said.

"Now for the final test, please pee in this cup. I would like to make sure you're not pregnant," she said, handing me a cup.

"The bathroom is over there," she said, pointing at a door in the corner of the room. I took the cup and went to the bathroom. I peed on the cup and washed my hands, then went back to the room and handed the cup. Dr. Johnson dipped a pregnancy test in the cup and we waited for a few minutes. The test thankfully turned negative. She gave me the prescription and we thanked her then drove to the nearest pharmacy.

"Babe, stay here for a while while I get the medicine, okay?"

"But, how about the paparazzi?" he asked.

"I'll be fine, don't worry," I reassured.

"Okay, babe," he replied. I went into the pharmacy and handed the prescriptions. Thankfully, no one realized I was around. After around 15 minutes, the vitamins and pills were ready. I picked them up and went back to the car and drove home. I took him back to our room and I went back downstairs to make some lunch and ginger tea. I brought the food back upstairs and gave them to Dalton. He accepted the food and thanked me. I snuggled next to him.

"Are you still nauseous?" I asked.

"A little."

I placed my hand on his forehead to see if his fever improved. It was slightly better than this morning. When we both finished lunch, Dalton took his medicine and vitamins and I went downstairs to wash the dishes. As soon as I came back upstairs, Dalton was already asleep. I stayed next to him and decided to interact with my fans a little.

(bold: fan, italicized: ari)

bitch, when tf is ag6 coming?

i can't tell yet 😏

not the emoji 😭

seriously, when is it coming?

give me a break, i'm still working on it 😭

better not give us another 'see u next year'

i hope so, but what if i do?

no pls 😭

and what about it?

sassiana is back

anyway, i'm logging off for a while. bye, love u.