We're Hear~

"Number 44."

"Number 45."

The green blob gave a tag to me with the number as I pinned it to my top.

"Number 46."

Hina thanked him as she pinned it to the the top of her skirt. Hisoka wandered off as me an Hina walked around only for a square nosed guy to approach us.

"Hello~Hello~"

I raised a brow at his fake smile.

"Hi I'm Tonpa, this is my 35(I think that's how many?) th try for the Hunter Exam!"

"Wow that's a lot!"

Hina exclaimed with a bright smile. Okay Hina let's see.

"Hey hey you newbies right? Hear have a drink, on me!"

I took the orange beverage as I opened an drank it. Ah poison, I looked to Hina. I gave her a ticked look and held my hand out.

"Take the one in my bag."

Her eyes widened realizing her mistake then handed me the drink as I gulped them down. The evil smile from the man didn't go unnoticed. I looked to him and licked my lips giving him a glare as Hina sipped on her grape drink.

"So you must come hear a lot tell us about the people hear~"

He shivered at my low voice then spoke in a shaky tone. I kinda just ignored him an acted as if I was listening until he spoke about Hina's brother. If he talks down about him he's utterly screwed.

"Then number 44, he's a psychopath, last year he almost killed an examiner stating they weren't fit to be one. It's best to stay away."

I smirked then looked to Hina who nodded.

"Hey Shorty!"

Hisoka immediately looked over them walked towards us. The weird guy shivered as he gave us a smile.

"Yes girls is everything alright?"

Hina puffed her cheeks.

"Thorn drank the poisoned soda he gave us."

I chuckled.

"Says the one who makes poisons. I was surprised you didn't notice."

She puffed her cheeks all while Hisoka was giving a death glare to the terrified male. It looked like he pissed himself.

"Eh shorty this ones mine~"

I did a smirk and did a dark chuckle. He seemed to back away then scurry off. I gave Hina a high five then looked to the red head.

"Thank you Hisoka~"

He shook his head as we waved him off.

***

"Thorn~"

"No."

She pouted an paced around.

"Come on spar with me~I'm bored!"

I shook my head at the girl as she leaned on my shoulder to see my drawing of the girl. I was currently working on her hair an slowly editing her hair with a pencil I brought.

"Play on your phone."

"It'll run out of battery!"

She huffed as I looked up to see a boy in green. A blonde...is that a chick? Or a man? Then a thirty something year old guy. Oh is that Kill? I smiled as I set my stuff into my sactual.