Third Exam

We were on a tower.

"Thorn can we split up? I want to do this by myself!"

I smiled at her.

"Of course and remember if someone try's to kill you you kill them."

She nodded an bounded off.

"She'll be okay."

Hisoka nodded at my words as a guy got ate from a bird thingy. I raised a brow then decided to look around. Mainly followed Hisoka until a few seemed to disappear. Okay must be trap doors. I walked then fell, eh, I looked up to see Moon. I literally just fell into this guys arms.

"U-M-Moon."

He looked down then set me down before patting me head.

"You need a watch."

I saw Hisoka pointing to a stand with a watch. I slipped it on.

"Welcome Thorn Cipher, this a simple game of sacrifice. Now to open the door you must sacrifice something."

Hisoka put a card, Moon a needle and I set a extra hair tie in the bin.

***

I yawned as we were met with some crooks.

"Now then, one must be sacrificed to fight while the others stay back."

I hummed seeing eight of them.

"I'll do it."

The boys simply leaned against the wall letting me walk forward.

"Heh, so a match to the death?"

I hummed and did a dark chuckle.

"Yep~"

I simply pulled off my necklace and watched as they charged at me.

—-Hisoka—-

Ah she's so elegant when fighting, I smirked knowing my sis can't stop me.

"A Scythe?"

"Yep~it's her preferred weapon along with a bow~💖"

She dodged and sliced someone unworthy trash in half. Which she spun an blocked two people from attacking. Then she got cut she did a dark chuckle letting out her murderous aurora. They quickly backed up some even fell.

"Dual bladed."

I hummed as the blade extended as it drank up her blood. A blood red edge with a Rosie vine that crawled up the delicate weapon. (Picture up top/ imaging two of em put together)

"Your dead~"

She sung then swung her weapon killing the rest who coward under her wrath. She huffed an turned her crimson and lime eye staring down at us, some blood was on her face. I rummaged through her bag as Illumi just stood their~she walked over as I handed her my towel.

"Hisoka that is a white towel."

"So~Hina will kill us if we while blood on hers."

She protested stating she could use her shirt. Before I said anything she lifted the fabric an whipped her face. It was the neck area so she didn't accidentally flash us~ thorn took the bag an turned her scythe back into a necklace an clipped it on an adjusted her bag.

"How do you do that."

"It's my blood it dose my will."

Illu only nodded as we continued walking.

***

—-Thorn——

"Finally, Hisoka."

"Know em?"