To Japan

A small hum slipped my lips as I held Alex. He cooed an pawed my breast. I did a small smile then set him next to Amilia. I smiled at the two as they yawned then I began to sing my favorite song softly for the two.

"Good night."

I closed the door quietly an went to help Hisoka an Illumi pack up our little things we brought.

"Hey boys."

They both looked to me letting a smile slip onto their lips as I helped pack the last bag.

"I'll make sure Alluka Gon and Kill don't need any help."

"Okay Dear~"

"Will be in the car Flower."

I smiled as I left the room bumping into Lime.

"Hey are you an Ethan staying?"

"Yes will stay in Britain."

"Alright it was nice meeting you Lime I know you'll be good for my brother."

I gave her a small hug, she giggled an accepted the gesture an went to Ethan's room. I simply walked to the guest room that the three were sharing an walked in.

"Hey shorties~"

They chuckled as Alluka toppled me into a hug.

"Yay were going back! Wait can we stay with you Thorn?!"

"Um I don't really have room for everyone in Japan. But I've been meaning to get a new house for the kids...theirs not even enough room for them..."

I did a small frown thinking back to the housing situation.

"What about that house you've been looking at?"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that! I could actually buy it right now an hire someone to move my stuff into the house an ask Gramps to put Midnight an Snow their!"

They nodded as I hummed opening up buy or rent. Then called the agent.

"Yes hello I would like to buy the property on the northern secluded hill. I can send your agency the money tight now if you'd like. Also I will be shipping my stuff their."

"Alright ma'am we will take the cash when seeing you, an the movers will be able to take your objects in. Will be at the property."

"Thank you very much sir."

He hung up as I did a smile.

"Now to call Gramps am moving company."

I called both Gramps was happy to do it. But stated to wait until I get the property which I agreed with.

"Alright now that's done with do you guys need any help?"

They shook their head as Gon gave a cheeky grin.

"Hey big sis can we see the property?"

I shrugged.

"Sure"

They surrounded me as I pulled up the property.