3: Nice To Meet Ya

Quinton's POV

Anthony and I jumped up and down, excitedly as Kio laughed at us.

"Why are y'all jumping up and down?" Nick asked as Bryce and Kio joined us.

"Excited." I said.

"And what are we being excited for again?" Bryce asked as we stopped jumping, out of breath.

"Griffin is getting a daughter!" Kio yelled as I laughed.

"So Griffin will be the Dad of two little kids?" Nick asked.

"He's adopting two?!" I yelled.

"He meant you, Quint." Kio laughed.

"Oh." I said.

"Hold on it's Griff." Bryce said as his phone rang. "It's a 16 year old girl named Zoey!"

"Great. A girlfriend for Quinton." Kio laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Well. Tell him to stop texting and driving." Anthony said and I smiled.

"That's him!" I yelled as Griffin's car pulled into the driveway. I started jumping up and down again.

"Calm down before I make you calm down." Bryce laughed.

"He's just excited." Anthony laughed.

Griffin walked in with a little girl behind him. She looked like she was 12 and she was probably five foot.

"Hi!" Bryce yelled.

"Well uh, Zoey. That is Bryce." Griffin laughed. "This is Nick, Kio, Anthony and Quinton."

"You said she was 16." Anthony said.

"She is." Griffin said. "Just small for her age."

"Uh hi." Zoey said, still hiding behind Griffin which was kinda cute.

No! No, Quinton Griggs! She is my best friend's daughter. I can't do that and she probably doesn't like me.