22: Angels And Demons

Griffin's POV

I walked into Zoey's room to see Noah, Blake and Zoey, jamming out to Jaden, One Direction, Bars and Melody and Why Don't We.

"So f*ck me like a rockstar!" They yelled, not realizing that I was there.

"Dancing on a cop car." I said.

They all fell off the bed. I laughed and they got up.

"Don't do that!" Zoey yelled.

"You scared us." Noah said.

"We had a lot of sugar!!" Blake yelled as he ran up and hugged me.

"How much exactly?" I asked.

"We drank an entire thing of Big Red, a bunch of candy and Bryce gave us Redbull!" Zoey yelled.

"Ugh." I said and mentally face palmed. "Bryce! Quinton!"

They came running in as Noah and Blake turned back on the music and they started dancing.

"What?" Bryce asked.

"That." Quinton said.

Quinton pointed at them and Bryce smiled and laughed.

"We need to somehow get them to calm down before they hurt each other." I said.

"And how do we exactly do that, Dad?" Bryce asked.

"They'll crash in a few minutes just watch." Quinton said.

"You think?" I asked.

"Yup." Bryce said.

We went downstairs and chilled for five minutes. We all looked up and nodded at each other.

We went back upstairs. We saw that they were asleep. Blake was on the bed with Noah on top of him.

Noah had his head on Blake's chest and Blake had his hand all sprawled out, not touching Noah at all.

Zoey was on the edge of the bed, cuddled up into a ball. Quinton and I took a picture.

"Cute." Bryce said.

I picked up Blake like a baby. Bryce got Noah. Quinton picked up and set her in her bed, covering her with the light blue comforter.

Bryce was already gone with Noah and Quinton followed me to Blake's room. I set Blake down and did the same to him.

Quinton looked up at me with big eyes and I smiled, ruffling his black hair. Quinton smiled.

"Let me guess." I said. "You want me to tuck you in?"

"Yup." Quinton said and I smiled.

Quinton grabbed my hand and we ran to his room. He jumped on his bed and I tucked him in.

I gave him a quick, dramatic kiss on the forehead, making him laugh a little. I shut his door.

I went to my room and laid down in my bed. I smiled.

"I adopted one sixteen year old girl, but I somehow ended up with five little kids." I said to myself.