46: Alone

Josh's POV

I heard morning from both rooms next to me. Grio and Bryler. I ran downstairs, yelling.

I have no one. I stood by the couch by myself. Jaden, Quinton, Zoey and I are the single ones. I wonder where Quinton is.

Zoey, Nick, Zach and Jaden went out together probably shopping. Grio and Bryler are upstairs, doing some stuff. Where are Bloah?

"Hey, Josh." Quinton said, walking in and I smiled.

"Hey, Q." I said.

"We're so lonely." Quinton said and I nodded, slowly.

"Grio, Bryler, Bloah, Zick then Zoey and Jaden are out." I said.

"Yeah. Do you think Jaden and Zoey will date?" Quinton asked.

"No chance." I said. "They are like siblings. They're too close."

"They're probably trying to find Zoey a boyfriend right now." Quinton said and I nodded, laughing.

"What about us?" I asked.

"We're single." Quinton said and I looked at him.

Quinton smirked and started to get on top of me. I froze instantly and he smirked as he noticed.

Quinton smashes his lips onto mine and I started to kiss back. I felt him smirk into the kiss.

"Jump." Quinton said.

I jumped and he caught me, pressing me against the wall. I felt different as he kept kissing me.

"Upstairs?" Quinton asked.

All I did was nod.