38: When I Grow Up

Blake's POV

I woke up in my bed and my head hurt so bad. I don't remember laying in here. I looked up at Zoey who was still asleep.

I tried getting up, but Zoey woke up and kissed my head. We sat up,but it just my head hurt worse. I groaned and Zoey laughed.

"How much did I drink?" I asked.

"Too much." Zoey answered.

"You said that you wanted to marry me. But at first, you didn't know it was me." Zoey said. "You told me that you were taken and that you had the most beautiful girlfriend."

"All of that is true." I said, laughing.

"You were wasted." Josh said from the door.

"I thought I locked the door." Zoey said, confused.

"Did you think we would give you and Blake a room that locked and not have a key?" Griffin asked.

"Oh hi, Dad." Zoey laughed.

"I'm guessing you're feeling better, Blake?" Noah asked, laughing.

"It was that bad?" I asked.

"You didn't even recognize your own girlfriend!" Bryce laughed.

"At least I know he's loyal even when he is wasted." Zoey said, kissing my cheek, laughing.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you!" Jaden yelled, running into the room.

Zoey and I leaned into kiss, but Jaden sat in between us. Zoey laughed a little, rolling her eyes.

"We were trying to kiss, Jay." Zoey said. Jaden smiled.

"Go ahead." Jaden said, pointing to his cheeks like a little kid.

We kissed his cheeks. Zoey on his left and me on his right. Jay cheered and we laughed.

"You're my new parents." Jaden said and we smiled.

"I got a picture." Griffin said and we nodded, smiling.