49: Nice To Meet Ya

Jaden's POV

After a few minutes of driving, Zoey and I pulled up to the skateboarding park. I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"How do you expect us to skateboard if we don't have our boards?" I asked and rolled my eyes again.

"I have three extra boards in the back. I never go anywhere without them plus Bryce and Zach left theirs in here." Zoey answered.

"Smart." I said and Zoey nodded.

We got out and grabbed the boards, taking the extra one. Zoey smiled as she grabbed her backpack out of the back. I gave her a weird look.

"Find us a table." Zoey said then ran off to the bathrooms.

I rolled my eyes, playfully and found us a table closest to the ramps then waited for Zoey.

Zoey came out of the bathroom and she had changed. Before she was wearing a blue shirt, ripped jeans and white dress shoes.

Now she's wearing a black hoodie, dark ripped jeans and checker slip on vans. She smiled.

I smiled then almost immediately frowned. Zoey walked over and noticed my look.

"What's wrong?" Zoey asked.

"You're pregnant. The doctor said that you can't skateboard while you are pregnant." I said.

"I know that." Zoey said.

"Then why are we here?" I asked.

"One, to find me a boyfriend. Two, to clear your head." Zoey said, looking down at the last part.

"Clear my head?" I asked.

"When you saw Josh with Quinton, you looked upset. I know you like him, J." Zoey said.

"I know too." I said.

"Go skate and I'll try to look for a boyfriend." Zoey said.

I smiled, kissing her cheek then running off with my board. I heard Zoey laugh as I went down the ramp.