Chapter 31

[R-18] Read at your own risks.

"Happy Anniversary, babe."

Gavin held my hand and squished it as we walk along the cold breeze of the beach's night at Zambales. It's our second anniversary and we just celebrated it here in this beautiful beach of the province. 

The sound of the waves makes music in our ears. His perfect body covered with his unbuttoned polo shines with his stunning beautiful face. I can't stop staring at him every moment. I wish time stops here and we will just enjoy every second of us together. 

"Two years." He scoffed. "Two years and it's still you." He looked at the night sky and smiled. I can see how his Adam's apple moving. 

I looked at him closely. "Two years and I still can feel butterflies in my stomach whenever I'm with you." 

We stopped walking and looked at each other now. His black eyes pierced on mine as he slowly slid his arms on my waist. "Two years and forever to go." 

He kissed my lips softly and slowly caressed my waist, locking me into him. I feel assurance with his kisses. 

Assurance that he will stay no matter what happens. Assurance that I'll be happy with him. Assurance that he truly loves me. 

Wala pa ring nagbago sa halik niya. His kisses will always leave marks on my lips that will never fade away. 

"Let's go back?" He suggested and I nodded. We intertwined our hands as we walk along the fine sand of the beach.

Pagkabalik sa hotel room namin ay agad niya akong sinunggaban ng halik. The kisses where firing up our cold nights. The kisses were too hot that my lips moved involuntarily. I instantly opened my lips, allowing him to enter me.

He arched his head and bit my lower lip thats makes me moan inside. I felt my wetness down there in just a short span of kisses. 

"Gav," I whispered as he travelled his lips down to my neck. His hands are so groovy that they reached even my legs. Binuhat niya ako at isinampa sa katawan niya. I gripped on his waist tightly using my legs. 

"Can we?" He asked me, asking permission. I really love how he asked me first with these matters. I love how he respect me with these two years. 

"Just continue!" I said, locking my hands on his nape. Ibinaba niya ako sa isang wooden table at napa-upo naman ako. I put my hands on my back to support my weight. 

"Bukaka." He commanded me as he remove his polo revealing his masculine body. I can see his bulge down there that makes my libido rise up. 

I did what he told me. He then leaned near me and remove the shorts I am wearing, leaving my panties on. He rubbed his fingers on the top of my bud that makes me moan louder.