Chapter 17

"Are you going to support me?"

We're on our way to her house dahil mag-gagabi na rin nang matapos kami sa review. She's still lowkey mad at me dahil sa ginawa ko kanina. I just chuckled at my thoughts.

"When and where," she replied in monotone. She didn't even tried to look at me at masama ang tingin sa daan. 

"Sa school ang venue, Friday ata ang contest. Well, it's up to you if you'll-"

"I'll come," she said, pursing her lips, her eyes are still on the road. 

"Galit ka ba, babe?" I tried to ask her but she just shook her head. Argh! "I'm sorry, okay! I'm just not rushing things." I defended myself but she refused to answer me. 

It's been a quiet ride, hanggang makarating sa kanila ay hindi niya pa rin ako pinapansin. She kissed my cheeks before leaving the car. I held her hand and gave her a hug. 

"Don't be mad, please," I whispered between our hugs. 

"Hindi ako galit," she's not against the hug. 

"Oh bakit moko iniiwasan?" 

"Binitin mo ako!" She slapped my shoulders and chuckled. She's so childish ha!

Tinanggal ko ang yakap sa kaniya at pinaningkitan siya ng tingin. Nakikipagsukatan siya ng tingin sa akin at kalaunay tumawa din.

"We'll be there, soon." I laughed a bit, teasing her. She just rolled her eyes on me at lumabas na sa kotse. 

Pagkauwi sa bahay ay hindi na ako nagreview pa dahil pagod na ang utak ko. Tomorrow will be the start of my hell week dahil sa dami ng rereview-hin. After taking a bath, natulog na rin ako. 

The day after, I woke up late dahil excused naman ako sa mga klase. Susulitin ko na din. I brought me my bag and hydroflask before leaving the house. Hindi na ako nagdala ng madaming gamit dahil sa loob lang naman ako ng library.

I've been like that for almost a week. Gigising, go to library, uuwi and repeat. Sometimes, Olivia will join me reviewing in library. She asks and I answer. Sagot ng school ang kinakain ko kaya sinasama ko na si Olivia doon. 

"Next week Friday na ang laban mo hindi ba?" She asked me while we're eating at the cafeteria. Today is Friday. 

"Yeah. Kinda nervous, though," I said eating the vegetables on my dish. I noticed she didn't ate again her vegetables kaya tinignan ko siya nang masama. 

She looked at me with her pleasing eyes, telling me she doesn't want them. She really don't want eating vegetables.

I used my fork to get the potato on her plate. "Ahh," I opened my mouth and put the potato infront of her closed mouth.