Chapter 6: The Accident

AC: I just watch Hazbin Hotel and I f*cking love Alastor. He's so epic and badass.

Also it's my Birthday today. Here's an advance chapter for you guys. Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Leon POV)

It's been a couple of months since we adopted Harry. He starting to open up to us more and become more confident. My clone order us both to do some basic exercises every morning to help Harry to be in shape. I actually don't need to do it but I have to do it in order Harry to be motivated and to improve his health. We also do some Martial Arts to heightened his reaction time and learn something new. I also put a little bit of potion to his food in order to speed up process. Now he has more fat and muscles and his abs are starting to form. My muscles are already formed but not too much. It's gross to look at when you're an 11 years old and you look like Mr. Universe. I also plan to not tell him about my clone and my magic but I will tell him about telekinesis if an opportunity arrives. The magic topic will be explain to him to his future friends.

When we celebrated my birthday last month, we mostly celebrated at the orphanage with the kids and friends. Some new and old faces are there that I recognize. Harry already knows about my life, except the previous one, and felt sad about what happened. I told him that he doesn't have to be worried about me and I'm happy that I get to know many people and got a brother in the process. He felt happy that I called him brother.

Back to the orphanage, everyone celebrated and many presents were given to me. The orphanage looks better now because I/my clone keep giving them funds, they don't have to worry about anything else.

I use my [cook] skill and put it in overdrive. Lots and lots of foods are starting to appear at the table. Everyone was satisfied and has a euphoric expression. Even Harry got a few friends at the orphanage.

Now, it's Harry's turn to celebrate his birthday. We just celebrated at our house and invited many friends. I also include the Dursely Family and my clone threaten them to behave and apologize to Harry at the party. Harry has mix feelings but mostly happy that they apologize even though reluctantly. I've given the Durselys a chance. What they did was unforgivable but I don't want to destroy their relationship. It's better just make everyone happy than destroying themselves.

My gift to Harry were glasses and contact lenses. He always loses his glasses and it was pretty much busted. My clone gave him muggle books in order to expand his knowledge and new clothes as well.

A few days later, I caught Harry accidentally use his magic to lift a book in the air. He look at me in horror and expect that I will call him a freak. He look away and terrified about the things I will say.

Leon: "You can move things with your mind as well?"

He opens his eyes immediately and look at me in shock.

Leon: "What, there's something on my face?" [Touch my face] 'My face is so smooth nowadays. I don't know if it's because of the beauty products or God made it.'

Harry: "What did you say?"

Leon: "What, about my face?"

Harry: "No, before that."

Leon: "You can move things?" [Jokingly]

Harry: [Annoyed] "After that."

Leon: "As well?"

Harry: "Yes. You can do it too? I thought I was the only one." [Still annoyed] [Shock]

Leon: "Oh this?"

I look at the pile of clothes on the ground. It was messy. I point my two index fingers out and do some conducting like I'm in an orchestra. I wave my fingers around and all the clothes are now floating and folding themselves. The drawers open themselves and all of the clothes are now swirling around the room and tucked themselves inside the drawers. Harry was flabbergast on what just happened and he looked me with jaw open.

Leon: "Your jaw will drop on the floor if you continue to look at me like that." [Amused]

Harry: [Close his mouth] [Waiting]

Leon: "That was called Telekinesis. The ability to move objects with your mind."

Harry: "Tele..ki...nesis?"

Leon: "Yup."

Harry: "How did you learn it? How can it be that it look so different when I'm using it? How do you even control it? Does dad already knows about this tele..ki whatever?" [Excited]

Leon: "Hold your horses there. I accidentally learn it when I was young. Second, because I always practice it when I have the time and controlling it? Practice. About dad? He already knows it when I accidentally throw a tomato at him when we were cooking before."

I lied about the tomato part.

Harry makes a thinking pose and puts his hand on his chin. Thinking about something. He looks at me and wonder about something.

Harry: "Could you teach me how to Tele whatever?"

Leon: "First of all, it's Telekinesis, get it right. Second, go tell father about it and I will teach you. And lastly, don't abuse it and keep it a secret alright?" [Demandingly]

Harry nods repeatedly and dash right out to the door. Another month have passed and Harry is getting better in using his telekinesis. Not as good as me but better. He can easily move things but only small objects. I can feel his magic is expanding but in a slow rate compare to mine. What can I say? I'm a monster.

Now the moment we've all been waiting for. 2 owls holding their letters are waiting inside our living. I, my clone and Harry was surprised, well I and my clone pretending to be, about the sudden visit. The owls flew up and gave us the letters. We both open our letters and I smiled that nothing major has change and the story is progressing smoothly.