Chapter 18: Greengrass Part 2

(Clone POV)

Mr. Greengrass: "You're wasting my time. How do I know that your potions can cure my daughter?"

We just stand there in silence. Her daughter was exasperated for her father's action.

Astoria: "Father, please be humble. Do you remember the last time when you were this impatient? You were kick out by your business partner becau-"

Mr. Greengrass: "Don't remind me."

He just hmph and didn't let her daughter finish her sentence.

She sighs and look at me.

Astoria: "Sorry about that. My name is Astoria. Please ignore my father's rant. He just disappointed that there's no cure for me and for my mother. My mother died because of the malignant curse. He is still skeptical about your potions."

She had that look in her eyes. It was mix with sadness when she said about her mother and acceptance that there's no cure to break the curse. She accepted her fate.

Mr. Greengrass just silently listens and didn't speak but I can see that sadness on his eyes when he heard about his wife's death and for his daughter.

CH: "Don't worry, my potions are 100% real. There's evidence that there is one here who was cured from my potions. Also, not only break the curse, but also break the heredity of it. You don't have to worry about your future descendants. After this, the cycle of the blood curse will break."

I point directly at the Ollivander family.

Mr. Greengrass look and nods. I whisper in his ear about my other potions. His eyes bulge when he heard that one of that potion can remove belly fat and get buff.

He nods again but this time with force.

Mr. Greengrass: "I'll take your word for it. Now, tell me about the cure for my daughter."

I took a vial and present it to them. Then Mr. Greengrass took the vial and he opens it. He took a whiff of it and the smell reminded him the fruit lemons. He look at me and about to ask but I interrupted him.

CH: "If you're wondering what ingredients I use, it's a business secret."

He rudely ignores me and gave the vial to Astoria. She took a whiff as well and drinks it. We can see the immediate effects. Before, Astoria was pale as white and seems malnourished. She had eye bags due to lack of sleep and always tired. Now her skin has color, her eye bags are gone and her eyes was full of vigor. She felt the change and looks herself. Mrs. Ollivander gave her a mirror and Astoria looks at herself. She was not expected that this would happen. Her tears block her sight and tries to wipe it but tears kept pouring out. His father was shocked as well and check her daughter. He immediately hugs her and she hugs him back.

I smile and saw the Ollivander family have tears in their eyes as well but it was all happy tears. After a long crying session, Mr. Greengrass lift himself up and looks at me. I was about to say something but he immediately hug me. I was surprise by his sudden action but I just pat his back. He kept saying thank you. Like Ollivander, he was desperate finding the cure for his child and was losing hope every day. He almost gave up and accept her daughter's fate. Parental love is real.

We part ways and he compose himself.

Mr. Greengrass: "Ahem, thank you again for your service, Mr. Hemsworth. If there's anything I can do, just name it and you shall receive my service."

CH: "Well in that case, how about-"

We heard a grumbling sound and we all look at Astoria. She grabs her stomach and turns red.