Chapter 10: Train to Hogwarts

Never thought I would be doing this but hey life is unexpected you know. Thanks everybody for liking my story. I wasn't sure at first continuing this fan-fic but I was having fun creating this story. I felt happy creating every chapter.

But I really underestimated the duration of this arc. I drafted about 30+ and still in Harry Potter world. Fortunately, you'll get to see some small hidden meanings like in Chapter 12 and some snippets of some character's information.

If you like, you can try support me at my patreon. There are also advance chapters there if you would like to read.

Once again. Thanks

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NovelAdik

Enjoy

____________________________________________________________________________

(Leon POV)

We're now at a pub. Just relaxing and eating some food. Harry told Hagrid about his scar and about his parents. Hagrild clarifies that not all wizards are good. The one who killed his parents was so bad that Hagrid was reluctant to say his name.

Hagrid: [Whisper] "Voldemort"

Harry: "Voldemort?"

Hagrid: "Shhhh"

I kept quiet and listens to them. He explains about gathering followers and turn them into the dark side. Star Wars much? Anyone who tries to stand up to them gets killed and Harry's parents was one of them. Voldemorts tries to kill Harry but his parents protected him but they died in the process. Only Harry survived the massacre. For now, nobody knows for sure if he's still alive. But for Hagrid, he knows that Voldemort is still out there. He also says something happened between Harry and Voldemort that made Voldemort stumped him that night and we don't know the reason.

Leon: "So that's the reason his famous? Man Harry, I never knew you had this kind of past. At least I'm not the only one."

Hagrid: "Only one? What do yer mean Leon?"

Harry explains my situation about my parent's death from a random death eater.

Hagrid: [Sad] "I'm sorry to hear that, Leon."

Leon: "It's fine. Even though it's kind of sad that we have this kind of past but at least we've got each other. On the plus side, I got adopted by a rich dad." [Chuckle] [Offers a fist bump to my clone and Harry]

My clone chuckle and fist bump me back. Harry smiles and fist bump me as well. Hagrid once again smiles at our interactions.

After our break, we went to the train station. Hagrid checks his pocket watch and was shock about the time. He gave me and Harry the train ticket and we were confuse about its writing.

Leon: "Platform 9 ¾? Is that even real?"

Harry tries to talk to Hagrid but he disappears. Me and Harry look at each other and says...

Leon & Harry: "Magic"

Currently, us three are now searching for Platform 9 ¾. Pulling our luggage was as an easy task thanks for our daily exercise. We're now at platform between 9 and 10. We ask an officer about Platform 9 ¾ and look at us like we're joking. He mumbles away about what we said. What a dick. I really want to put a spell on his shoes but I calm myself and just ignores him.

We heard someone says muggles and a family are fast walking around the station. We followed and heard she says about 9 ¾. Then a guy rams to a concrete wall but goes through it. Harry was surprised but for me, I already saw this scene.

Next the twins are joking about their names was mixed up because of their mother was unsure and goes through the wall.

We called the woman and ask for help.

Leon: "Good day madam, can we ask for your help? It's our first time doing this kind of thing."

Mrs. Weasley: "Oh not to worry dear. [Chuckle]. It's Ron first time to Hogwarts as well."

She points out Ron and I look at him. Aww, baby face Rupert Grint.

Mrs. Weasley: "All you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between Platforms 9 and 10. Best do it of a bit of a run if you're nervous."

Ginny: "Good luck"

Awww, baby face Bonnie Wright.

Harry prepares himself and look at the platform. He breathes in and out. He runs and goes through the brick wall.

Leon: "Thank you for help madam. I'll be off now."

I ran through the wall and I didn't feel any impact and I look at the scene. The place was different. I can feel a high amount of magical energy around the platform. I saw Harry was looking at the train. Something says on the front of the train and it was [Hogwarts Express 5972].

I close my eyes and saw my clone still standing at the previous platform. He goes to another direction and teleport when nobody is around.

I open my eyes and call out Harry.

Leon: "Harry let's go or do you want to be late on your first day?"

Harry wakes up from his stupor and quickly follows me. We found a vacant room and relax there. While we're waiting for arriving at Hogwarts, we chat a bit about how amazing the train and how magical the concrete wall.

Moments later, Ron enters the scene.

Ron: "Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full."

Harry look at me and I nod.

Harry: "Not at all."

He enters sits right next to me. We introduce ourselves to Ron and we heard Harry's name, he got wide eyes. Right, Ron was a big fan of Harry. He ask about Harry's scar, which was covered by a band aid, and showed it to him. Wicked he says. Next, a food trolley comes to us and offers some food. While Ron has his own food, me and Harry bought a lot from the trolley.

Ron was surprise of the amount of galleon we spend. We ate a lot of chocolates but Harry was sort of meh from the taste.

Ron: "You don't like the taste, Harry?"

Harry: "I like it but it's not as tastier as my dad and my brother's cooking."

Ron: "Really? Is that good?"

He look at me for answers.

Leon: "It's better if you taste it for yourself. We have different taste buds."

Harry: "You do realize that many are desperate to recruit our father? Some even gone to our house and beg for a month just to tutor him. I remember one time, someone tries to kidnap us in exchange for our father. Luckily, we called the cops and didn't escalate much further?"

He look at me with a deadpanned face.

I chuckle at Ron's expression. His eyes bulge and his jaw almost fall on the floor when he heard what Harry said. What they didn't know, I created another clone and build a restaurant just for the hungry customers. The muggles from around the world are now desperately trying to have a reservation just to eat at my restaurant. Currently, I have three branches and I don't want to expand it more.