Chapter 32: Luna Lovegood

(Luna POV)

It was my first time going to Hogwarts and I was very nervous yet excited going there. Many new people to see, meet new friends and discover different creatures that no one ever discovered. I was holding my Quibbler magazine reading the new creatures that recently discovered. My dad is an editor of the Quibbler and has been raising me ever since. My mom died from an accidentally and I miss her every day.

I was walking through the passage ways in the train and was looking for a vacant room. Seems the other rooms are occupied. While I was searching for a vacant place, I see and felt something strange. I walk up to the room where the strange glowing light and energy came from and opens the door. When I look inside, I saw two people looking at me.

There was one girl who has a bushy brown hair and brown eyes. I can see that she was annoyed at something and a dim energy around her. By the way, I have the ability to see other people's energy. There are many types of energy that I can see like, calm and happy from my dad's energy, some with malicious and dark energy that I witness, and some sometimes with different sizes like small and large.

When I look at the guy who was talking to her, I was surprise. I can see pure light blue energy surrounds him and it was enormous. But I wasn't intimidated by it. Rather, I was drawn by it. It was pure and I can feel no malicious intent from him. He looks at me with confusion and I giggled because of his face. He has blonde hair and his face was cute. I can't see any flaw from his face.

Luna: "May I have a seat? The other rooms are pretty occupied at the moment. My name is Luna Lovegood"

Hermione: "Mine is Hermione Granger and he is Leon Parker."

Leon: "We don't mind. Let me help with your luggage."

He grabs my luggage and put it in a safe compartment. I sit right next to him. His energy was so calming. It's like my problem just disappear when I'm near him. I look at him and smile.

(Leon POV)

I look at our new friend and she smiles at me. I smile back at her. When she enters the room, I look at her and internally, I was nervous. This is Luna Lovegood, aka Evanna Lynch, my crush. She was always in a dreamy state in the movies and now, there's not really any different apart that she looks pretty damn cute even though she's about eleven. I will not touch her or anything. I'm a grown ass adult in a child's body. I don't want the FBI bash through the window. I thank God that I learn Occlumency early or my poker face would've been useless.

I heard a loud clap and I saw Hermione looking at us. I look at her and she was annoyed at something.

Hermione: "It seems that you've been reading the Quibbler."

Luna: "Why yes. My dad is an editor at the Quibbler. I have early access to his works."

Leon: "What about your mom?"

She has a sad expression and when I told her that.

Luna: "She's no longer here anymore. She died when I was 9. My dad took care of me ever since."

She look down and not looking at us. I forgot that her mother died when she was young. Maybe that's one of reason she was always in a dream-like state.

Hermione: "I'm sorry to hear that, Luna."

I hug her and felt sad for her. She hugs me back. I pat their heads while they were hugging each other.

Leon: "I'm sorry that I've made you sad. As an apology, I'll give you my sandwich."

Luna tries to deny my offer but Hermione annoyingly urges her to eat it. She says she will regret it if she didn't took the sandwich. Luna look at Hermione with confusion and accepts the sandwich. She took the first bite and her eyes bulge. Hermione makes a huge grin expecting this to happen.

Luna: "This is the best sandwich I've ever tasted. Where do you get this from?"

Hermione: "Actually, he made it. He's pretty good when it comes to the kitchen."

She giggled on her own comment. Hermione told about her life story and mine as well. She also told our adventures last year. Luna was surprise at first about Hermione that her parents were muggles but didn't have any prejudice against them. She like the muggles and being with them didn't have any negative impact against her. When Hermione told about my life, she was surprise how smart I am, creating those potions and gadgets. Also, a muggle doing business in the magical world, that's pretty rare.

Leon: "If you like, I can take you to one of our restaurants. A discounts for our first customers."

Luna: "Is it a date?" [Giggle]

I blush and Hermione looks at me and got annoyed again. She kick my shin and I yelled in pain. Hermione humph and ignores me. Luna just giggle our interactions.

After that event, another challenger entered the arena. She was pale as white with black hair and black eyes. She looks skinny, probably still didn't fully recovered from her curse but still looks healthy when I last saw her through my clone's eyes. My future bride apparently.

Astoria: "You must Leon Parker. Nice to meet you."

Leon: "Nice to meet you, and you are?" [Pretending not knowing her]

Astoria: "Your father didn't tell you? I'm Astoria Greengrass. Your future bride."

Luna and Hermione was shock by the sudden declaration. I face palmed because I thought she would reluctant to marry someone she didn't know.

Leon: "Ah yes, my dad told me about the arrangement. Are you sure you wanna do this? How did you even know that I'm Leon?"

Hermione: "Wait just a minute. You're his bride? When did that happened?"

Hermione was furious and demanded an explanation and Luna just keeps looking at me with her curious eyes. I grunted from annoyance and told them about the arrangement between my dad and his father. Astoria showed a photo from her cellphone.

Hermione: "I see. Your father use you as a business deal for Mr. Hemsworth? That's terrible."

Astoria: "I know right. I mean I can't deny that I have an interest to this person that I don't know about but still, it still doesn't mean that I have to marry him."

Leon: "So you admitted you're interested in me. So you're sure you would like to be engage with me?"

I look at her curiously. She blush and she twiddle her fingers. She was embarrassed for unconsciously admit that she likes me and didn't look me in the eye.

Astoria: "I mean I don't really hate you and we got a lot of time to get to know each other. I really don't mind."

She still twiddle her fingers and doesn't make eye contact while she said this. Hermione was still shock but Luna smiles at me and I look at her curiosity.

(AC: Want more advance chapters? Go on my Patre on @ Patre on.com/NovelAdik. I posted about 20 advance chapters there. See yah :D)