ADORED

After the breakout, Ivy and Cassie, brought the Legion of Horribles to the Quinn Mansion

After the breakout, Ivy and Cassie, brought the Legion of Horribles to the Quinn Mansion. Harley went her room with Helena. Ivy was getting fed up with the sudden friendship between to two women. Harley was walking around the room, looking through the closet at the memories she had. The black and red leather outfit. The daddy's little monster and blue and red glitter short shorts. But Harley doesn't have Jeremiah anymore, she isn't tied down to him anymore. She wanted to change her look since she wasn't with him right now. "So you were with this psychopath" Helena said while watching a past news report while Jerome talking on screen. Harley came out of the walk in closet with only a blue and red bra and matching underwear set. Helena looked at Harley's gorgeous physique then back at the tv. Harley looked at the tv, "no his twin brother" she said. "So this psychopath" Helena said switching the channel and seeing an old news report on Jeremiah. "Yeah, my puddin" Harley said smiling. "But you had an affair with the other one" Helena said sitting up on Harley's bed. Harley turned her head to her, "I never used to be Harley Quinn, I used to be Brooklyn Wayne but my puddin turned me into who I was meant to be. With Brooklyn it was like, she was secretly in love with Jerome" Harley explained. Helena's eyes widened, "wait, you're Brooklyn Wayne, I heard about your disappearance and when you turned insane. I didn't know you she was you" she explained. Harley nodded, "are you still in love with Jerome?" Helena asked her. Harley dosed off, she was conflicted, she loved Jeremiah but every time he came into her mind, Jerome would replace him. "Yes? No? I don't know" Harley said, she walked back into her closet.

Harley came out 30 minutes later, wearing her pink car onesie. Helena looked at her and smiled, "cute" she said. Harley smiled at her, "Cassie got it for my birthday 6 years ago, never got to wear it. Now it's time for a make over" Harley said walking over to Helena and grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom. Harley opened the drawer and saw scissors. Harley quickly put her long hair in pig tails, Harley's highlights had completely faded, leaving her with plain platinum blonde hair. Harley chopped off most of the pig tail and made them look all innocent and all. She then tinted her pig tails baby blue and baby pink. Harley was happy with how it looked.

Helena and Harley went back to Harley's bed and sat down. Harley was going through her jewelry. "Do you have anything from Jeremiah or your past life?" Helena asked Harley. Harley looked up and nodded, she got up and went to the desk in her room. She picked up the pearl bracelet and the note from Jeremiah then sat back down on the bed. Harley handed the items to Helena. "I got that pearl bracelet on my birthday six years ago, by my brother Bruce Wayne, he was trying to jog my memory. But the only thing that could do that was the shock therapy" Harley explained. "At Arkham is it ever therapy?" Helena asked sarcastically making Harley giggle. "This is a note from Jeremiah?" Helena asked. Harley nodded, "he gave that to me in bed six years ago on my birthday" she said smiling. "It sounds like he really loves you. Are you sure you love him as much as he loves you?" Helena asked looking up from the note. "I don't know" Harley said looking down. Then the door opened, "get ready, we have somewhere to go" Ivy said as she smiled at Harley but glared at Helena then she closed to door. Helena looked at Harley, "I don't think your friend likes me that much" she said. Harley waves it off, "she'll warm up to you" she said going to the closet. Harley saw her extra outfit that she always wanted to wear (top of the chapter) so she did. "You know I have things at the GCPD that hey took from me that I want back" Helena said. Harley walked out dramatically, "I'll get those things back tomorrow" she said smiling. Harley put on red lipstick and a Smokey eye with a little blue. And she was ready. Helena was wearing all leather.

They walked down the stairs and then Ivy lead them to the Lamborghini. Harley gasped and ran to the car and hugged the hood, "My baby! Did you miss mama?" Harley asked the car. "That's your car?" Helena asked. Harley looked at her and nodded. "I have to drive because this is a new place" Ivy said. Harley smiled and nodded. Harley was in the back with Cassie, while Helena was in the passengers seat next to Ivy. Harley looked at Cassie and grabbed her hand, "I missed you kid" she whispered. Cassie smiles and laid her head on Harley's shoulder, "I missed you too" she said.

Ivy stopped outside a club. The "Diamonds." Harley steppes out and looked at the place, "Who's club is this?" She asked. Ivy stepped next to her, "Yours" she said. Harley looked at her with watery eyes, "you did this for me?" She asked. Ivy smiled, "I'd do anything for you" she said. Harley smiled and embraced Ivy in a tight hug. "I love you Red, remember that" Harley said in the hug. Ivy smiled, "I love you too Harls" she said. They pulled apart. "Your followers are in there waiting for you" Cassie said over Ivy's shoulder. Harley smiled and walked into the club, and she started to tear up because of all the art on the wall. The stage was lit with blue and pink lights. "Blow" by Kesha was playing, perfect for a Harley Quinn club. The bartender walked up to Harley and gave her a martini glass but once Harley smelt it she knew it was her favorite alcohol, Absinthe. Everyone turned around and saw Harley, they were all excited. "They want you on the stage" Ivy said over Harley's shoulder.

Harley made her way to the stage and grabbed the microphone. "Hiyah all you loonies" she started which made people laugh. "I want to thank all of you for getting me out of the crazy bin. Now I'm where I'm supposed to be" she said then took a sip of her drink. "I want you to know, I am not going to quit from being the crazy pig tailed bitch that I was before I got locked up. I will be back" Harley continued. "Who is everyone scared of? Realistically" Harley asked. "Jeremiah" the crowd said. "Not anymore. I'm the one they should be scared of. You know why?" She asked. "Why?" the crowd asked. "Because I'm Harley-Fucking-Quinn" she said. The crowd cheered and yelled and shouted. Harley laughed insanely. She twirled slowly and pointed at the DJ, who then played, "We R Who We R" by Kesha. Harley would show Gotham that the real villain was her.