PUNISHMENT

Jerome and Harley were at the mansion again

Jerome and Harley were at the mansion again. Jerome was sitting on their bed while Harley was in her closet getting changed, Jerome didn't want them to go out for a while so Harley's decided to get comfortable. Jerome was watching cartoons when Harley came out in her pink cat onesie with the hood on. Jerome looked at her and smiled, "cute and sexy, doll face" he said. Harley smiled and did a little twirl, she closed the closet doors and turned back to Jerome. She smiled and ran to him, cuddling with him once she got onto the bed. He chuckled and put his arm around her while she had both of her arms hugging his torso. Harley was thinking back to what she said to Roman, about Jeremiah. She wondered if he forgot about her or even cared about her anymore.

Jerome was thinking the same thing, only if Harley still cared about his brother. Harley and Jerome were technically dating and they both knew it. "Do you still have feelings for my brother?" Jerome asked out of the blue. Harley shrugged, "I don't know, I don't think so. I haven't really thought about him since you came back" she said. Jerome exhaled, "knowing my brother, he still cares about you. But he'll never have you again like I do" he said. Harley chuckled and tightened her hug on Jerome's torso, "no he will not, puddin. You and me forever" she said. Jerome's anxiety went away once she said that, he didn't want to loose her again but he knew his brother wasn't going to let her go easily.

Ivy and Cassie were at the club getting ready for it to open. When Cassie stepped forward, "that was a close one, you know, with Harley being kidnapped" she said. Ivy looked up at her, "Harley's fully capable of handling herself, all we had to do was untie her" she said flipping another chair over then under the table. Cassie shook her head, "but still I don't want to loose her" she said. Ivy chuckled, "I don't think we'll ever loose Harley" she said smiling.

Harley was bored in the house, but she had Jerome to keep her busy and entertained. Harley and Jerome were out in the big back yard. Jerome was laying on the grass watching Harley as she did cartwheels around the yard. Jerome smiled at her after she did like 10, "Don't you have a headache?" He asked. She stopped and looked at him, "No, should I have one?" She asked in question. Jerome shook his head, "No, it's usually normal that people get headaches doll face" he said. Harley looked confused, "well I've never had one before" she said. Then she started on back flips, then she stopped, "I guess I'm just bored puddin, you want me here so no one will hurt me but I'm pretty sure everyone knows I can take care of myself" she explained. Jerome nodded agreeing with her, he got up and walked over to her. He put his hands on her shoulders, "I know you can I just don't want you getting hurt baby" he said causing her to nod.

(Smut Warning ⚠️)

She looked away for a second then turned back to Jerome with a sneaky smirk, "what?" Jerome asked. She smiled, "you wanna go in the pool?" She asked. Jerome smiled and nodded, she ran away from him taking off her clothes except for her bra and underwear, "what about bathing suits?" Jerome asked running after her. She kept running, "screw bathing suits" she said and turned back around looking at Jerome then back flipped into the pool. She loved how the water felt. When she came out of the water and opened her eyes Jerome wasn't there, "puddin?" She asked. Then she felt hands on her waist and kissed on her neck from behind. She giggled and exhaled in pleasure. Harley tried moving her hand to his crotch, but he pulled her hand away, "you've been a bad girl" he whispered in her ear. Harley's breath shuddered, she liked when he was in control. Jerome moved his hand down her stomach, "tell me what you did wrong" he said. Harley got chills, "I went out of the house when I wasn't supposed to" she said. Jerome's hands reached down to her heat and stopped, "I have to punish you and I want you to beg for it" he said. His hand slipped into her underwear but didn't touch her heat and Harley got anxious, "Please punish me, J" she begged in her innocent voice. Jerome smiled behind her, "anything you want babygirl" he said. He slipped his hand to her heat and rubbed her clit. His other arm was around her chest and she held onto that arm. Harley started to breath heavily, she knew he was teasing her, "I want it bad, Mistah J" she moaned. Jerome smiled, "oh I like that nickname" he said. He slipped two fingers into her heat and picked up the pace of  cuffing. Harley's head fell back against his shoulder in pleasure as she moaned. "Faster Mistah J" she said. Jerome chuckled, "so needy babydoll, but anything for you" he said and he went faster and slipped his third finger in. Harley's grip on his arm became tighter as she was close to cumming. "I'm so close Mistah J" Harley moaned. Jerome chuckled again, "you can't cum until I say so" he commanded. Harley knew it was part of the punishment. But she could only hold it for so long, she waited for his command for her to release. Jerome went faster, "cum for me babydoll" he said and Harley released with a loud moan. Jerome took his fingers out and took both of his arms and put them around Harley's stomach, he could practically hear and feel her heart beating at a fast pace. Harley grabbed Jerome's hands and she turned around, and kissed him hard with passion and sexuality. She was so happy to be with him, and he knew how to make her feel good. She pulled away from Jerome and bit his lip, "next time it's my turn" she said causing him to smile.

(Smut over)