good times disappearing, and i'm trying to hold on

Once the movie is finished, I catch myself yawning. I guess I'm more tired than I realized. Calum notices and he snuggles up next to me. I instantly wish that we could stay like this forever. 

"You're tired?" he murmurs. "I am too." 

"Yeah. I was staying up late to finish 'End Up Here.'"

"Well that's a good reason. I just can never sleep at night."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Anxiety, I guess. And with everything happening lately, I have a lot to worry about."

"I guess I do too."

"Like what?"

"Well I care about you so much and you're moving across the whole freaking state. Not to mention the summer classes I have to take." I leave out the part about my "affair" with Maisy.

He nods. "I wish I could be staying here for the recording. We just have to do whatever Bella wants since she's our manager now. But we can call and FaceTime and text and we'll see each other basically every weekend." 

"I know. I'm just gonna miss moments like these."

After that we cuddle for a little bit longer before realizing we're starving. All I've had today was the coffee that Maisy probably spat in. I needed something to eat. "Wanna go get pizza or something?" I ask. 

"Oooh that would be great!"

We get up and grab our stuff and head out the door. Calum promises that he's going to pay and I roll my eyes but I let him have this one. There's a pizza place across from campus called Purgatory Pizza and I've been wanting to go. 

The walk was short, but by the time we get there the sun is clearly setting. I am honestly excited and ready for a nice normal dinner with Cal. I remember how Lia was talking earlier and asking if we were official yet, and I wonder if Calum is going to ask me to be his girlfriend by the end of the night. 

I order a white pizza with spinach and Calum gets a Hawaiian pizza.

"Ew, pineapple on pizza? You're one of those?" I joke. 

He laughs. "Wow, I thought we were perfectly compatible. Maybe this pizza should've helped me pack all day then."

Our pizza comes and it's delicious. I even try a slice of his, and I'll admit it's not as bad as I had remembered it. As we're finishing up, out of the corner of my eye, I see Luke at a table. I'm about to point him out to Calum, but then I realize... he's with a girl. And it's not Lia. She has long dark hair and is wearing an all black ensemble. Luke is dressed relatively fancy too. At first I'm trying to figure out who she could be. Maybe a sister, friend, classmate? But all of those possibilities go away when I see him place a hand on the back of her head and pull her in for a kiss. The color drains from my face.

"Are you okay?" Calum asks, noticing my dead look.

"Well. Either Luke has an exact look alike, or he's over there kissing some random girl."