Chapter 3. ANBU T&A

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Naruto let out a pleased groan when he felt himself about to come. He pulled out of Ibiko, his penis glistening brightly with her juices, and he let his semen spray all over her back. He gave her a shower of jizz, making her moan in delight and come all over his thighs.

"You are a god," Ibiko moaned shamelessly and sincerely. "You are an absolute and utter god of sex."

Sakura was blushing, rubbing herself covertly through the visibly soaked crotch of her shorts. Sasuki was leering intensely at Naruto's gleaming manhood, licking her lips hungrily. Kagome-sensei had an amused look on her face, giggling pervertedly at seeing Ibiko reduced to this by her student.

"I know I am," said Naruto smugly, turned on even further by hearing these praises from someone like Ibiko. "And you're my dirty little slut, aren't you?"

Ibiko moaned, coming again just from being verbally degraded by the blond. And another voice spoke up.

"I want to be your slut..."

It was Karui, of the Kumo kunoichi. She was biting her lip and whimpering, her nipples hard as diamonds and her pussy wetter than the Hidden Mist. She was bucking her hips desperately against the restraints which held her.

"Me too..." said Omoi, her cheeks ruddy and her skin covered with sweat.

"And I also..." added the presumed leader of this three-woman cell, Samui. "Please... let us be your sluts... Please... use us..." She moaned.

Naruto smirked.

"You know what you have to do before I can do that," he said.

"We'll tell you anything!" the girls responded. "Lady Raikage sent us here on rumors of a man! A man in the Leaf, siring a new generation of shinobi...!"

"Is that all?" intoned Kagome, standing in for the fucked-senseless Ibiko.

"We'll tell you anything you want to know!" cried Omoi. "Defense plans! Secret routes into the village! Bee-sensei's bra-size! Please, just fuck us!"

"Yeah!" chimed in Karui. "We'll do whatever you want! Please, we just want to be your sluts! We want to be raped and abused by you! Oh, God! We need it so bad!" She was practically in tears, half-delirious as she spoke.

"We're yours!" moaned Samui. "Now and forever. We give you our everything. So, please!"

"Fuck us!" all three cried out together.

Naruto grinned.

"Well, I can hardly say no to that, now, can I?" he mused to himself. Then he nodded. "Alright then. You pass. Now, just let me give you your reward..."

Samui, Karui, and Omoi were soaking wet with anticipation as Naruto walked up to them. His huge, erect member, glistening with the mingled fluids of Ibiko and himself, bobbed this way and that with each step, and the trio's eyes followed its every slightest movement with rapt attention.

Speaking of the interrogator, she was lying on the floor at the feet of Naruto's teammates, dazed and weakly whimpering from an overload of carnal delight. She was sweaty and panting and watching in awe as the bare-assed blond stalked so suggestively towards the three pleading Kumo kunoichi.

"Ahh... Naruto is surprisingly good at this..." said Sakura, sounding torn between a reflexive disapproval of his inexcusably lewd conduct and a burning desire to become a victim of his ravishing.