Chapter 39. The Tangerine Spirit

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Deidara writhed in agonizing ecstasy as the hard, artificial phalluses of Sasori's puppets filled her. It was excruciating. The dildos were of an immense size, such that dwarfed any natural manhood. They were too large for a human body to hold. Deidara felt like she was dying, just having those monsters jammed inside her.

And the breasts were just as oversized, all but smothering her from both sides. The enormous mounds buried much of Deidara's body, trapping her between two vast crevices of artificial flesh.

"Ohhh...!" Deidara couldn't help moan. "Dollface, why do you...? Ahhhhh...! Mmmm! YESSSSS❤"

She squirmed, feeling her pussy and ass both being stretched out far beyond their limits. Even the slightest twitch caued her a great deal of pain, and only the blonde's love of rough stuff kept her from passing out.

She had much experience with all of this. This wasn't even close to Deidara's first time being raped by Sasori's puppets. She was used to this, and still it was almost more than she could bear.

Deidara couldn't even begin to imagine what kind of hell those two Leaf kunoichi must have been going through.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Asuka ducked and rolled, narrowly avoiding the cloth-shredding chakra claws of one of Sasori's sex puppets. She could hear the rush of wind – or was it blood? – in her ear as the glowing talons passed over her head.

She wasn't able to avoid its tits smacking her in the face, though, as the puppet rushed overhead. It was a heavy impact, jarring her badly even with as soft as the artificial bosoms were. Only years of practice allowed her to roll with the blow and keep from getting laid out flat, and with a grunt she kicked up at the puppet's midsection, pressing her hands against the ground when she was lined up.

The puppet was thrown back by the force of this blow, and Asuka took that second of reprieve to regain her footing. She gripped her trench knives in hand, flipping herself bodily up in the air so as to land on her feet. This was not a moment too soon, either, as the other two puppets zoomed in at her from opposite directions.

She sidestepped, narrowly evading that pincer maneuver, and swung a hand out in a wide arc behind her.

One of the puppets' lost a hand. The other's head fell off. But this did not stop them from functioning, and Asuka had to leap straight up in the air to avoid them as they altered trajectory to follow after her.

Her hands clapped swiftly together in a blur of arcane configurations.

Fire Style: Burning Ash!

She exhaled a cloud of combustible particulate, blowing it down at the two puppets. But the other one was at this same moment angling for her, flying up through the air in a trajectory timed to intercept her own.

The ash below her swirled, also, erupting into twin whorls as the puppets below her rose up as well. Their heads were up out of the cloud when Asuka made her move.

The puppet from before was seconds away. The two below her were brandishing chakra claws as they rose up, swiftly she knew, but everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, Asuka's perception of time dilating in this moment of high tension.

Gotta time this just right...! she thought, gritting her teeth in concentration.

Her hands flicked into a final seal, the Tiger.