Chapter 9. The Objective Unreality of Originality

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

With the matter of Obi and Mari taken care of, Naruto headed further inside, looking for his mothers. His footfalls echoed softly through the hall, his bare feet flapping on the hardwood floor. His semi-flaccid member swayed to and fro with every step, like an elephant's trunk.

"I wonder where they are?" he murmured quietly to himself, scanning his eyes left and right down the modestly adorned hallways of his family's house.

Even as he said this, he heard a soft thump of feet behind him.

"Wonder where who are?" Mina asked her son playfully, a sensual spark in her eyes.

Naruto gave a start. Then he turned to face his blonde mother, and she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck in a rather intimate embrace. He smiled at her, and gave Mina a peck on the cheek.

"I was looking for you and mom, actually," he remarked. "But I guess one out of two isn't bad."

Mina giggled, and she gave Naruto a kiss on the cheek in return.

"Well, Kushina took those Cloud girls out. She said they would be perfect material..."

Naruto sweatdropped at that.

"Ah. You don't mean she's going to have them work at that strip joint she manages, do you?" he said in a bit of deadpan voice.

Mina sighed wistfully. "Yeah, she really broke them in good," she said. "They were calling her Madame Kushina and everything."

Naruto shook his head. "No wonder she's always nagging me to take concubines and junk..." he drawled. "It's a little scary she could have broken them so quick, though..."

"I know, right?" said Mina, though she sounded far more amused than disconcerted. "She has a real gift for that sort of thing. I think it might be a secret Uzumaki kekkei genkai or something!"

Naruto chuckled. "That would be a heckuva bloodline limit, wouldn't it?" he mused wryly, snickering a little at the thought of it. "A real scary sort of power."

"I think it's hot," Mina supplied, giving her son a kiss on the other cheek. Then she pulled her arms off of him, and stood up straight. "Well, I'd love to stay and talk, dear, but I have to go."

"You got a mission?"

The blonde nodded. "Yeah, Lady Tsunade delivered it personally just before you got home."

Naruto pouted theatrically. "Aw, damn. I missed getting to see Granny up and out of the tower? She hardly ever takes that ass of hers off of the Hokage's chair."

Mina laughed. "That's because she knows you'll take it for your own, if she does!"

"The chair or her ass?" Naruto asked with a wide grin.

"Both," said Mina, winking.

Naruto guffawed. "True!" he declared. "I totally would." He shook his head, grinning a little pervertedly at the thought. "So?" he said. "What's your mission, ma?"

"Oh, I'm going to Suna with a small four woman team," she answered cheerfully. "We're supposed to meet up with the Lady Kazekage and her bodyguards and escort them here, to the Leaf."

Naruto's eyes sparked delightedly. "Oooh! So Gaara-chan and her sisters are coming here?" he said, snickering. "Niiice. Been a while since I've had some one-on-one time with another jinchuuriki," he remarked.