Chapter 34. Quid Pro Quo

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

"Occhin! Occhin, dear! You're going to be late if you don't hurry up!"

I could hear my mom's voice, and the sound of her knuckles rapping against the frame of my bedroom door rouse me from a pleasant dream. I become aware of a warm light bleeding through my closed eyelids. The sun's rays fall across my face, making my cheeks feel hot and tingly.

Blearily, I blindly raise a hand to cover my face, before blinking weakly against the sunlight. In the second it takes me to regain control of my limbs after that period of heavy somnolence, I am able to take a mental inventory of my members and their condition.

I feel the small callous of a mostly-healed cut on my ring finger, and the slightest tickle of a small scrape on my knee brushing against the coarse linen of my winter sleepwear. Together with the faintly gurgling ache of an empty stomach, those were the only points of note in my whole body.

Yawning softly, I rub the crust from my eyes and shift into an upright position in my futon. I pull the blanket aside and swing my slim, pale legs off of my bed roll.

"Orochiko! Your teammates are already here!"

This time it's my other mother who's speaking. Her voice tells of slight exasperation, and I know the source immediately.

"Yacchan... don't be such a nuisance, darn you..." I mutter, knowing that my troublesome comrade wouldn't actually be able to hear me from where I am. Louder, though, I say to mother, "Yes, yes! I'm coming."

I get up from my futon. Not sparing the surroundings of my small, sparsely furnished bedroom more than a cursory glance, I grab a clean change of clothes and quickly get dressed. If my team is already here, then I don't have time to bathe properly. I do, however, take a moment to dart into the bathroom and give my hair a quick rinse.

Water is still dripping from my hair when I meet up with Yacchan and Tsuttan.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Occhin cooed, and she wiggled her hips. She could feel Naruto's tongue inside her pussy, the blond attentively licking the silky folds of her cunt. Her belly was aching exquisitely as Naruto swirled his tongue around inside of her, tracing the contours of the snake idol's blossom.

The deceptively childish-looking kunoichi was straddling Naruto's face. Her pert round buttocks bounced delightfully up and down just the slightest bit as she mashed her lips against his. Her hands were at the nubs of her breasts, small and nimble fingers deftly teasing at the adorable peaks of her nipples.

Naruto was eating Occhin out, pleasuring the lusty slip of a lass without the slightest ounce of hesitation. His lips smacked wetly, noisily against Orochiko's soft, parted labia. He tasted the sweet tang of her nectar.

His tongue switched back and forth, up and down inside of Occhin. He kissed her cunt lewdly, drank her juices greedily. The walls of her vagina shivered and clenched time and again, and she came on his face multiple times over the course of their session.

Her cunt was both tight and juicy. Naruto could tell that much with just his tongue. He did not doubt that intercourse with Occhin would be an ungodly pleasurable experience, and his cock twinged gleefully in the soft and sensual coils of this kinky little kunoichi's tongue.

Damn... I thought Pervy Babe had been exaggerating about that... Naruto thought, feeling a piece of himself drift away into a land of milk and honey. But this girl's tongue really is the most unbelievable thing!