Chapter 11. Can You Tell I've Shipped NaruHina 4eva?

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

The three former kunoichi of Kumogakure bowed low to Naruto, happiness visible on their faces. Their body language was completely deferential, and their naked bodies were every bit as fine as the blond remembered.

"Thank you, Master," they said, speaking in unison. Their tone was even and reverent, perfectly respectful and obedient. "We are honored to know that you enjoyed our performance."

Naruto couldn't help but sweatdrop at how the girls were acting. They were more reserved in their speech, now, and obviously restrained themselves quite well from throwing their horny, nubile bodies at his feet and begging him to have his wicked, violent way with them.

"I guess mom broke you three in real good..." he said, glancing sidelong at Kushina, who gave him a cocky, vulpine grin in response. Her eyes focused south of his belt, where he had a goodly bulge going.

"Yup!" said the former jinchuuriki of Kumiko's Yang chakra. "These girls are great, Naruto! We'll seriously be raking in some real cash with them...!" Her eyes were gleaming gleefully.

Kushina had not been an active kunoichi for well over a decade, ever since she had gotten pregnant with her son (nobody thought to question the how of that matter). While she had a jonin pension, and the money Mina earned as an on duty jonin and former Hokage, she had something of a taste for a very lavish lifestyle. Their house alone cost a small fortune in property taxes every year, even with Mina's de facto discount. Ever since she had taken over full time operation of the Playful Fox, Kushina had put a great deal of time and energy into maximizing her revenue from the establishment, and she was actually a scary in how ruthlessly she tracked down and hired potential new attractions.

And of course, former kunoichi from the Hidden Cloud, broken in and made slaves by her son, represented a potential goldmine. Karui and Omoi both had the distinctively exotic look of the doughty, resilient folk of the mountainous Kaminari no Kuni, and Samui herself had a bust the equal or superior of even star attractions Hinata and Kumiko. The gentle-ladies of the Leaf would no doubt pay a small daimyo's ransom for a glimpse of these foreign beauties.

And, speaking of Hinata, the girl herself sprang energetically up onto the stage and all but jumped into her boyfriend's arms. She pressed her thickly clothed bosom tightly against Naruto's chest, smiling warmly and practically purring as she nuzzled a cheek affectionately into the crook of his neck.

"It's nice to see you again, Naruto-kun," she said cheerfully, openly snuggling her boyfriend up on stage. "I hear you spent the night with Sasuki-san?"

There was no accusation in her voice, or jealousy either. Hinata and Sasuki were, while not the closest, still fairly good friends. As noble daughters of two grand auld clans, the pair had bonded somewhat in the Academy, each bringing out some of the other's better traits. Hinata had helped soften Sasuki's once-cold heart, and Sasuki had helped Hinata come out of her shell.

They respected one another, if nothing else, and saw each other as worthy rivals for Naruto's love and loins.

"Yeah," Naruto said, smiling as he squeezed Hinata hard with a suspiciously handsy bear hug. "And her sister, too."

"Ah, Itami finally stopped hiding in the corner?" Hinata purred.

"Well, I called her out, is more like it," said Naruto sheepishly. "But she was definitely happy to get on board once I did."