Chapter 57. A Lewd New World

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

It was hot. A sweltering, scorching fire.

The ground erupted. Gouts of flame surged all around Mei and Koumoku.

Pillars of semi-molten rock flew up into the air.

Shapes of living and unliving things were formed from glowing lava, missiles and tendrils which arced up high through the air.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Electricity sparked between them with every touch. Shivers raced up their spines.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Ay and Kushina clashed.

Their bodies were a blur of motion, the Yondaime Raikage flickering in and out, attacking the redhead from every angle, trying to get past the long, sharp bones which protruded from every part of the woman.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

The ground shook with the force of their meeting, flesh striking flesh with a deafening volume in the utter silence.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Air shifted, swirling and warping.

Substance emerged ex nihilo, and a gloved hand clapped down firmly on the wrist of Mina Namikaze, preventing the stroke of her blade from reaching the Fourth Tsuchikage.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Their eyes bored unflinchingly into one another's, each proudly and defiantly meeting the gaze of the other.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Jikoku leaped away as the ground burst into black flame at her feet.

Origami shuriken whistled through the air, kunai embedding themselves into the charred dirt.

A glittering, blinding dust filled the air.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Her lips were dry as they pressed down against his, a thirsty tongue greedily probing his tightly sealed mouth.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Planks of wood curved around a trio of Suna nin, a criss-crossing basket weave of hard lumber.

Beasts and monsters of every conceivable size and shape ripped through the air and darted over the ground, splashing into ink when they were struck.

A gleaming katana flashed through the sky, and ten thousand cubic meters of sand erupted from fissures in the earth.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Her bosom heaved, rising and falling with every deep, hungry, gasping breath.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

A verdant bodhisattva and a flaming dark tengu clashed in the heart of the forest.

Trees fell in splinters and dust at their feet.

Fists like the hands of god crashed through scores of wood dragons, tendrils of shadow curling and leaping toward a nimbly darting sakura-haired woman.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

She smirked, nibbling on his lower lip. He groaned, his hips bucking as per her will, and against his own.