Chapter 26. Orgiastic Indulgence

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Naruto started things off with a bang. Crossing his fingers in a familiar handseal, he split his chakra off into several clones. All of them naked, all of them horny, all of them as hard as steel down south.

If sex were a battle, what followed next could only be described as a massacre. Each of the girls got one clone, at least, all of which were linked up directly to Naruto's nervous system via kyuubi chakra, sending every sensation they experienced back to him in real time as they vigorously had their way all of the beauties present. Kumiko even came out of the woodworks to join in the fun.

Mina, Kushina, Sakura, Sasuki, Ino, Hinata, Shiho, Gaara, Temari, Kanakuro, and even Kumiko all gleefully yielded to the lustful onslaught of Naruto's shadow clones, a human wave which washed over their lewd, excited bodies and pounded them into all but oblivion.

And as the clones pleasured and fucked the girls, Naruto himself took his time personally seeing to each one.

"Naruto...!" screamed Mina as one of her son's shadow clones ruthlessly reamed her tight, cushy ass. "Kushina...!" she moaned, gasping and panting as she drew her redheaded lover into a passionate embrace. And like herself, Kushina was also getting a nice anal annihilation. The force of the two shadow clones fucking them sandwich the bodies of these two horny MILFs most tightly together.

Mina and Kushina made out fervently, obscenely mashing and grinding their bosoms and pubic mounds against one another.

Kanakuro and Temari were both being titfucked by horny kage bunshin. They moaned and groaned, delighted to service clones of the man who would from now on be their master. They licked the cocks before them with attentive care, rolling their generous mammaries up and down the hard, throbbing shafts.

"Oh, master~~~!" moaned Temari.

"Ahh, Naruto-sama...❤" groaned Kanakuro.

Shiho and Ino, similarly were each giving handjobs to two clones apiece. The two blondes were blushing deeply as they serviced the forceful kage bunshin, though for different reasons. Ino was flushed with lust, burning with lewd desires. Shiho in contrast, while also horny, was especially abashed at what she was doing, and cutely embarrassed to see such magnificent specimens of manhood which so greatly surpassed what she had seen in old textbooks.

"Mmm, so sexy..." purred Ino, licking her lips as she glanced from one dick to the other. "They all look so tasty~"

"My, such fascinating specimens..." murmured Shiho, a little in awe as she explored the hot, rigid, pulsing members with her soft and delicate fingers. "I didn't think they could be so large... or nearly so aromatic~❤"

The four wives-to-be all got shadow clones filling up their womanhoods, and secondary clones to pleasure their asses as well. They were wracked with pleasure, lost in a world of carnal sensations as the masterful kage bunshin showed them what it was like to have more than one Naruto. They came countless times, repeatedly and frequently pushed to orgasm by the godly ministrations of Naruto's ninjutsu doubles.

"Naruto...!" gasped Sasuki. "Oh, Sage and Fire, Naruto!"

"Naruto-kun! Naruto, love! Darling! Husband...!" wailed Hinata.

"Ahhhh! Naruto! It feels so goood...!" moaned Gaara.

"This cock...! Naruto, your cock...! I love it!" screamed Sakura.