Chapter 21. Breast Holiday Wishes

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Immediately, Gaara, Sakura, Ino, Temari, and Kanakuro all whipped their heads around to stare, agape, at Hinata. The Hyuuga heiress smiled softly under their scrutiny, blushing faintly.

"Is... Is that true...?" murmured Sakura, eyes wide as she gazed blankly at Hinata, perhaps trying to find some visible sign of pregnancy.

"Are you really...?" said Ino breathlessly, jaw slack and eyes shining. She was frozen, but energy seemed to be building up in her frame. Quite apart from any news about marriage, this mention of pregnancy alone would have been enough to get her squealing and giggling like an Academy student. As it was, the blonde appeared to be suffering a temporary overload of giddiness.

Hinata nodded.

"I am," she said softly, but also unmistakably proudly. Her posture was erect, and her eyes were bright. There was confidence in her demeanor, an undeniable strength of spirit. "I'm pregnant with Naruto-kun's child."

Naruto scratched the back of his neck, a bright grin on his face.

"Yeah," he said, "Me and Hinata did it this morning. She told me what she wanted, and that was babies."

Temari and Kanakuro traded silent, meaningful glances with their youngest sister. Ino and Sakura also looked at one another, and small, mischievous grins formed on their faces.

Sasuki and Hinata shared a knowing nod between the two of them, and they stepped back from Naruto.

"Well, dear..." said Hinata demurely, "...Naruto-kun..."

"It looks like these girls want their own chance at you..." remarked Sasuki. There was a curious gleam in her eyes, and she was smirking.

"Ah..." said Naruto, sweatdropping at the hungry looks on the faces of the five other girls. "You don't say..."

"Na~ru~toooo~" singsonged Ino and Sakura together. Both were still in the buff, and they leered slyly at the blond's naked form.

"Naruto..." breathed Gaara huskily, eyes smoldering intensely.

Ino, Sakura, Gaara and her sisters all took a step towards the blond jinchuuriki. They were all smiling seductively, invitingly.

Naruto gulped in spite of himself. He could tell what they wanted even without the empathic powers he got from Kumiko. Unbidden, he took a step backwards as the quintet advanced another step towards him.

"Hinata...?" he murmured. "Sasuki...? Don't you two have anything to say about this...?"

The former smiled warmly, beatifically, and the latter simply gave him a cocky smirk.

"I won't stand in their way," said Hinata simply. "I do not fear their competition. They do not have what Sasuki-chan and I have. Not with you."

Sasuki nodded.

"They're no threat to us," she said haughtily. "Whether you knock them up or not, they don't have what it takes to be your first wife."

"Oh?" said Gaara, turning a cool gaze on the Uchiha. "You sound rather certain of this. Do you care to test your theory?"

Lightning seemed to dance between these two pairs of eyes, dueling glances thrusting and parrying against one another. The temperature in front of the Uzumaki house seemed to rise by several degrees.