Chapter 37. Cloudburst

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Naruto consummated his marriage most happily. He made sweet, tender love to Hinata, Sasuki, Sakura, and Gaara. He attended to the needs of their aching, glowing bodies, filling them up with the warmth of his chakra.

He caressed their bosoms, swollen and tender from pregnancy. He kissed them lovingly, passionately, on the lips, the cheeks, the neck. He took care of them, and showed them his love, pleasuring the mothers of his unborn children.

It really struck Naruto that he was going to be a father. Sure, these were far from the first children he had sired, but these children would be his responsibility. It would be his duty to teach and raise and love them.

Something about this thought just made him feel so incredibly happy.

"I love you girls," he said, smiling at his newlywed wives. They were lying on a large bed in the Uzumaki manor, one specially prepared for them by Tsunade and Naruto's parents.

Sakura blushed, and she wrapped her arms over Naruto's broad shoulders. The swell of her abdomen pressed ever so slightly into the blond's side. Her small breasts were not so small anymore, a high B or low C-cup mashing delightfully against Naruto's lean but muscular biceps.

"We love you too, dear," she whispered, her cheeks a shade deeper than her hair. Emerald eyes glittered in the dim light, and the smile of those lips had to be one of the most beautiful things in the world.

"Indeed, more than anything," agreed Hinata, embracing Naruto from the opposite side. She planted a soft kiss on his cheek, trailing skilled fingers across his firm pectorals. Naruto could feel the smallest heartbeat inside her belly, the growth of a life in the Hyuuga's womb incredibly accelerated by the potency of his Yang chakra.

Sasuki smiled up at Naruto, laying her back across his legs.

"I wouldn't trade this life for anything," she whispered. "Things as they are now... I hope it never changes."

Gaara, who was curled up at Naruto's feet, gave Sasuki the slightest look.

"It's like a dream come true, isn't it?" she murmured. "It's so much better this way..."

Naruto let out a soft, cheerful laugh.

"How else would it be?" he said dismissively. "I love you girls! Nothing could ever change that."

Sasuki blushed, glancing away from Naruto. Gaara's smile now seemed oddly strained.

"Is that so...?" said the latter. A moment passed, and her expression became one of relief, contentment. "I see. That's good to hear. It makes me so happy..."

"Thank you, Naruto," whispered Sasuki. "We really do love you... I really do love you." She snuggled a little more into him. "I always have, even if I didn't always realize it."

"It's so good to have you home, Naruto," said Hinata, kissing him again. "This really is where you belong... please, never leave us."

"It's all for you," Sakura added, mirroring Hinata's kiss. "Everything we do... we do for you. All for you."

Naruto smiled dreamily, surrounded by some of the women he loved most in the world. He felt warm, indescribably content. These were his wives, the mothers of his unborn children.

He was going to be a father.

He was going to be Hokage.

"Life is good," he said absentmindedly. "Isn't it, Sasuke...?"