Chapter 56. Raising Fighting Spirit

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Chou Baika no Jutsu!

The earth shook. Dust rose in great clouds and drifts, gravel and detritus kicked up by a massive force.

Giants waded through the forest, treading the writhing, grasping, garroting timber of arboreal genesis. Immense girth, armor plated torsos, eschuteons of gleaming steel branded with a stylized kanji heaved upon the rippling, swelling mass of muscle and fat.

Faces glared down upon the forest. Titans rose above the canopy, thundering through the wood. One brandished a spear, dragging the haft violently through the trees. It was a lever long enough to move the world which crashed through bark and lumber, hard and green.

Trees fought against them, like the limbs of some assymetric cellulose abomination, unnatural life and motion which battered their bellies and wrapped around their arms. Foliage as dense as steel and as close as a comb's teeth barred the passage of any shinobi, walls of squirming, wriggling wood which hedged them off from their allies.

Nikudan Sensha!

All about the feet of the two giants, Akimichi kunoichi rolled themselves up, swelling in size, rumbling to and fro like falling boulders, crashing into root and bough, shattering the hard wood and bending the green. Rotating bodies ripped up the turf, grinding against gnarled, knotted, horny bark.

At the center of the chaos stood three identical women, lithe and lovely, with silky sakura hair and piercing cerulean eyes. Thick roots tore up the ground at their feet, twisting trunks coiling like coniferous serpents around their naked bodies. Boughs and limbs snapped back and forth, batting away the tumbling, rolling, crashing bodies of bold or reckless Akimichi shinobi.

Branches like tentacles snared around prone forms, alight with the glow of chakra. Those trapped in their hold went suitably limp, powerless and exhausted, drained of their strength, the three Zoujou mokubunshin weaving their hands through myriad mudrā.

Chouko Akimichi, fifteenth head of the Akimichi clan, roared a terrible battle cry. Her feet stamped the ground, shaking it and cracking the bedrock. Deep set eyes kindled with a gleaming fire, and mighty arms crashed down upon the enemy.

Growing trees caught her blow, and wrapped around her arms. She struggled against their grasp, but a giant of wood formed from the melding foliage, arms reaching up to pin her own in a crushing grip. A sneering mockery of buddhist imagery crashed into her skull, the ten thousand hands of a wooden bodhisattva beating her down into the dust.

"Mom!" cried Choume Akimichi, struggling in the coils of a wooden dragon, watching in horror as blood flew from her mother's mouth, the woman's body broken and battered. "MOM!"

Chouko smiled at her daughter, crimson flecking her lips, ere she breathed her last.

A roar sounded out, unearthly, deafening, filled with anger and sorrow.

Wings like fire burst from Choume's back. The butterfly emerged from its chrysalis. Fat was burned, consumed in an instant.

Clothes and armor tore from the body of a giantess. Erupting power shredded her garments, leaving the blossomed beauty of Choume Akimichi bare for all to see. Firm buttocks, supple thighs. A flat stomach, toned and rippling with hidden muscle. Vast, heaving breasts, each one as large as a literal hill.

A lovely face, once rounded and girlish, now had the edge of a woman, lean and sharp. Eyes as bright as stars glared with a cold light.

Full, rosy lips parted, snarling as a deep and guttural roar rose from her abdomen. The air rushing from her lungs was like a hurricane, and the tromp of her feet like an earthquake. Qinglong shattered, and swift as a bolt of lightning she struck.