Chapter 47. Omnipotent Orgy

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

It was a celebration like none before it, surpassing even the day of Naruto's wedding for the sheer scale of its grandeur. The newly declared hokage showed his gratitude to the entire village, creating a small army of naked, horny shadow clones with a single hand seal.

Women tore off their clothes, throwing themselves gleefully at Naruto's clones, impaling their womanhoods, offering up their bodies, and paying him homage with their hands and lips and breasts.

A carnival of flesh, it was, a festival in the name of indulgence and eroticism. Sexual excess was the norm of this world, and a village-wide orgy was just the kind of celebration the induction of a new hokage would merit.

Especially when that new hokage was Naruto.

Miraiya's breasts were big and soft. Smooth, doughy tissue folded over an unyielding hardness. Skin, slick with sweat and precum, was ruddy, flushed with arousal. The breasts of the legendary Toad Sage Priestess rippled and dimpled.

Thwuck. Thwuck.

Naruto's manhood plunged back and forth, driving up and down. The tip of his cock, the slitted fleshy knob of his erection, peeked up from Miraiya's cleavage. Powerful, skilled hands worked the sage's breasts up and down, rolling Miraiya's tits obscenely over the length of Naruto's manhood.

"You love this kind of thing, don't you?" she chuckled, leering appreciatively at the shadow clone which had come to her.

Naruto nodded, grinning toothily. He bucked his hips up and down, pulsing a bit of chakra into Miraiya's body.

"OOOH!" the Toad Priestess moaned, her eyes wide. "Oh MY❤"

A little ways to the side, another shadow clone was making love to the cute, tanned Ruka Umino. The chuunin instructor's modest breasts were cupped in strong, firm hands. Long, dextrous fingers massaged her supple, sensitive flesh.

Perky, round buttocks bobbed with the motion of their sweaty, entangled bodies, noisily smacking the floor with every thrust of Naruto's hips.

"Naruto..." she groaned. "Oh, yes! You always were so good at this..."

Ruka spread her legs a little wider, glorying in the sensations Naruto's cock sent rushing through her cute, nubile body.

Next to her lay Kagome, who was naked save for her ever-present mask and hitai-ate. Sizable breasts mashed against the floor, the silver-haired beauty lying down on her belly as Naruto's shadow clone plowed her ass.

Tight, firm cheeks rippled with the steady SMACK SMACK SMACK of Naruto's pelvis, parted suggestively around the pulsating shaft of her student's dick. Her body rocked back and forth, the power of the blond's thrusting too much for even her to long withstand.

"Ohhh... Just like sensei...!" Kagome groaned, blushing happily. She moaned, humming and rocking her hips in time with Naruto's. "Oh! Yes! Just like that, Naruto! Oh! OHHH!"

Mina and Kushina smiled, kissing and caressing the toned, well-muscled physique of their son. Mina's voluptuous form pressed into the kage bunshin's side, her breasts squishing delightfully on his flank. She kissed him on the lips, their tongue's wrestling, grinding her aching pubic mound on his hip.

"Mm, mf... mmm... mm..." Kushina moaned, dragging tightly sealed lips obscenely up and down her son's throbbing girth. Her eyes were rolled up in the back of her head, cheeks puffed lewdly out as she sucked hungrily, gleefully on Naruto's cock.