Chapter 51. One Good Turn

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Sakura Haruno let out a sigh. She looked into the eyes of her lover, seeing the truth therein.

"So that's how it is, huh...?" she murmured, smiling bittersweetly. "Heh... I should have known this was too good to be true."

Hinata glanced at their daughters, who were cheerfully playing in the park. The apparent preteens flounced about in their short hemmed yukata, giggling as they played a mildly perverted variant of tag which involved a fair deal of groping and stripping.

"This certainly explains some... oddities," she said softly. "To be honest, I've felt like there was something off for a while now."

Gaara's face was virtually unreadable, the woman seated between Hinata and Sakura on the park bench. She looked down at the all-too noticeable curve of her bust, the low cut fabric of her blouse which exposed a sumptuous, deeply cloven valley twixt her breasts, and a flicker of something passed through her turquoise eyes.

"Woman's intuition, is it? I can't help but wonder what that's like..." She rubbed her legs together, feeling now at once conscious to the most curious impression of absence. "What you're saying sounds strange, but at the same time I feel almost..."

Sasuki Uchiha let out a weary sigh, standing before her fellow wives in the park. A few families and couples were scattered sparsely across the background, the personal attendants of Naruto's brides watching dutifully over their four beautiful and lively young daughters.

The Uchiha maiden herself was dressed in an open white kimono, a thin wrap of sarashi the only thing covering her modest breasts. A purple, rope-like obi tied her outfit together at the waist, fastened into a bow that rather interestingly accentuated the subtle swell of her plump, firm buttocks. Mid-length raven hair fell down her shoulders, bangs covering one of her eyes.

A single visible sharingan slowly and deliberately wheeled. Black motes swam in a deepest pool of vibrant crimson.

"I know it's hard to believe," she said, "but I felt like it was only right to tell you. If we are going to live as Naruto's wives... then it is important that we hold back nothing from each other. Even things that the others might not want to hear."

Sakura frowned, and cast a searching glance at the woman who had been the object of her almost tragically desperate devotion in another life.

"That's not like you," she mumbled, eyes narrowing slightly. "Full disclosure is all well and good, but I get the feeling you have another motive for telling us this."

"It does seem uncharacteristic of you," said Hinata. "What I know of you, at least."

"Does it?" Sasuki said quietly, humming. A strange expression came across her face.

"I think it does," Gaara said slowly. "Especially given what you have told us... of your original self's motives." She crossed her arms over her chest, the gourd at her feet shivering a little.

Sasuki sighed.

"I understand why you wouldn't want to trust me, after hearing... the things I was planning to do..." She smiled sadly, looking down. A sense of contrition came into her demeanor. "But I am not that man anymore. I... love you girls, almost as much as I love Naruto. I know it's probably selfish of me to ask you this, but... can we please, just keep it all up? For our husband?"