Chapter 43. Spirited Away

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

The Shinju stood tall, towering above all other things in creation. Its roots burrowed into the very core of the earth, their mere presence casting whole landmasses into upheaval. Mountains were toppled, valleys flooded, oceans diverted.

The Eye of God looked down upon the world, reflected on the face of a crimson moon. The flower of Infinite Tsukuyomi was full blossomed, its great petals all unfurled.

The sky was black. Winds howled, lightning crashed. An endless deluge wetted the great tree's roots, slaking its endless thirst with a torrential downpour. Clouds were thick, a vast umber whorl of vapor blotting out the stars. A veil over the heavens.

Only to the bud of Yggdrasil did any light come, a single solitary opening in the cover of swirling clouds, the eye of the storm. It was a portal in the endless night, a window through which peered the All-Seeing Eye.

All things were laid bare to the Shinju's glance. Its multitudinous branches spread to every corner of the world, swallowing up all of humanity, reclaiming what was rightly its own and no other's. Never was the proverbial theft of Prometheus forgotten, the theft of Fire which elevated man above his fellow beast. Nor was it ever forgiven, that careless, foolish dissemination of chakra to all humanity.

The Goddess peered into the world of thought, the living illusion which had ensnared all of mankind. She saw what she had wrought, this sensuous dream of freedom and bliss. She saw the world which she had made for her most favorite son, the daughters born and made who existed now solely his pleasure and service.

Kaguya beheld the work of her hands, and was pleased.

In the Shinju's heart, Naruto smiled.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Kumiko, the Kyuubi, felt a shiver go up her spine. Her nipples peaked, her womanhood moistened. Her breasts heaved, and her pulse quickened.

"What... no... what is this...?" she whispered, feeling both arousal and dread. "No... no... what is happening? This can't be real..."

She felt the luxurious silk kimono fall from her frame. Her naked body was bared, the body of Mito Uzumaki whom she admired. She was disrobed, exposed. The world vanished from her sight.

Darkness as comforting as the womb enveloped her. A million hands were laid upon her body, horrifyingly familiar.

For the first time she could remember, Kumiko felt afraid.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

The Hachibi and her vessel were next: Honey Bee and Nyuuki, identical black and buxom beauties. Before either one knew what was happening, they were swept up and spirited away. A somnolent, quiscient darkness cradled them.

No clothes were left on them. Honey and Nyuuki were completely naked.

And they didn't care in the slightest.

"Mm... what feels so good...?" Nyuuki moaned. Huge chocolate tits jiggled and bounced. A big, spankable booty wiggled and rippled. A flawless hourglass figure squirmed and writhed in the throes of ecstasy.

"Ohh, yeah... ohhh yeah... oh, my Nyuuki, baby..." Honey purred, smiling lustfully and wrapping her arms around the Eight-Tails's human form. She cupped Nyuuki's large breasts – the same size, shape, and color as her own – in her hands and squeezed, playfully fondling her partner and sometimes-lover. "Wanna get it on... have some sex, maybe~?"