Chapter 48. Proud Resolve

I do not own this story. It originally belongs to EvilFuzzy9 which was republished by Fpsroxas.

Naruto Shippuden belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Tsunade hummed cheerfully as she sifted through her old desk drawers, yanking them open with a cute grunt of effort. Reams of paper spilled out, unfiled forms and porno magazines indiscriminately mixed together. Several back issues of Playninja fell to the floor as she sorted through the mess, and the pig-tailed blonde shook her head before bending over to pick them up.

She wiggled her hips, shaking an ample, generous bum well in view of her new boss. The godaime hokage cum secretary was dressed – if you could call it that – in a spaghetti strap bikini top with matching G-string. The dime sized swatches of fabric covering her nipples left her areolae almost completely exposed, and the skimpy thong riding up her nether regions wasn't even wide enough to cover her anus, let along her pussy.

A wet, blushing crotch smouldered under the warm gaze of her master. Soft and rosy lips enveloped a thin strap, the front of Tsunade's bikini bottom riding well up into her pussy. Her buttocks quivered as she leaned this way and that to pick up the papers, a spiral brand on her ass cheek dancing and dimpling in time with her flesh.

Naruto Uzumaki smiled cheerfully, watching out the corner of his eye as Tsunade cleaned up the mess she had left behind. These papers, forms and charts and magazines all crammed to bursting in his new desk's drawers, were the last tangible remnants of the buxom blonde's term as hokage. Once she had cleaned them out, he would be free to make this office his, down to every last floorboard.

"How were you able to find anything in this mess, granny?" Naruto chuckled, resting his elbow opposite an inkwell, the sharp tip of a calligraphy pen hovering inches above a requisition form from R&D.

Tsunade's ass jiggled, and he heard the woman huskily giggle.

"Oh, I had my system," she said. "I knew where to find the things that really mattered."

And saying this, she grabbed a particularly careworn issue of Rustler. The cover showed what looked like the Legendary Sannin in their early teens, stark naked and huddled suggestively together.

Tsunade licked her lips, visibly ogling the nude, discolored forms of her teammates.

Naruto couldn't help but chuckle, seeing this.

"You're as big a perv as Miraiya, you know that?"

"I hide it better, though," was the woman's response. She glanced up at him over her shoulder, smiling coyly. "I don't show this side of myself to just anyone, Lord Hokage."

And saying this, she gave her ass a playful shake. Naruto watched attentively as her buttocks wobbled and swayed to and fro, doughy flesh rippling and quaking with the motion.

"Just everyone in the village, right?" Naruto said wryly. "And the diplomats, too."

"What diplomats?" Tsunade replied, winking. "Far as I see, they're just more slaves offered up to you in tribute."

Naruto's eyes gleamed.

"Any time I want, I can get a private reenactment of all of Princess Gale's hottest love scenes from the star herself," he said absentmindedly, nodding his head in agreement. "She's even sexier in person."

"Koyuki-chan is a cutie," Tsunade concurred. "But then, so are Toki-chan and Haruna-chan!"

"The cutest three daimyo in all the elemental nations, all to myself... and anyone who doesn't mind sharing. That's not even counting Shion-chan!" Naruto laughed. "Man, if I'd known being hokage would have this many perks, I would've taken the seat years ago."