Prologue

Aphmau pushes herself out of bed, the sun peaking in between her blinds signaling a new day. She sluggishly walked to her closet and put on her uniform before going to her bathroom to brush her teeth and hair. As she was combing her hair up in a messy bun, she heard the door of her half-brother's, Ein, room open.
When he walked pass the bathroom, she saw how messy he looked. It wasn't long before she connected the dots. Ein went out with his friends again last night and had gotten drunk. Now, he was hungover.

"Well, there goes my perfect morning,", She mumbled to herself as she put in her last hair pin to keep her hair up. The ravenette than left the room, closing the door behind her.

Aphmau entered the living room, seeing Ein already having a bowl of cereal on the couch. The sit-com "Besties" was playing loudly making Aphmau raise her voice slightly at Ein;

"Do you need anything?"

He side glared at her before saying; "We need more cereal."

"Okay. I'll put that on the list,", She sighed, getting her phone to put it into her notes app. "Advil is in the cabinet if you need it."

Ein didn't respond and Aphmau than went to the kitchen to get herself breakfast. She put an egg sandwich in the microwave and started packing her bag. It was then she noticed that her folder was missing. "Hey Ein? Have you seen my documents?"

"They're on the end table!", He called back.

She walked over and saw that Ein's coffee was placed on top of the pile and she freaked out, rushing over to take it off. It was too late though and there was a brown ring on the folder, some seeping through to the white papers inside.

"Ein! What the hell?", She demanded.

"It's your fault for leaving it there!", He protested. "I didn't have anywhere to put my drink!"

"You could've moved it!"

"I wanted to be courteous since I know that it put it there and I didn't want you to worry where it went,", He smirked, eating another spoon full.

Aphmau felt tears of frustration come to her eyes. Luckily she didn't have to stay longer because she heard the microwave beep in the kitchen. She grabbed her breakfast and bag before going to her car. She didn't say anything else and slammed the door on her way out. Ein only continued to watch his show, not fully bothered by what happened.

Candi_Writes Presents
Ocean Blue Eyes
A Garmau AU

I'm so excited to write this. I've tried before but this is one of many books that I couldn't finished due to the lack of motivation, hehe...BUT NOW IM HYPED TO WRITE SINCE IT WILL BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT!

I hope you guys enjoy! Treat people sweet, Candi!