conclusion

Hi guys! I hope that you enjoyed my recommendations! Feel free to comment anything that you think I missed, because there are just too many good books/movies/TV shows out there for me to cover them all

As of today (July 1, 2020), Pride is technically over, but to quote a Hulu add that makes me smile like an idiot every time it comes on, "Pride never stops." Keep reading, keep watching, and, above all, keep being yourself.

Because I could only give y'all thirty recommendations using this format, I decided to include some other Wattpad books that you guys should totally check out. These are books that I love with all my heart, but didn't make it into the official book because they were too far down on the very very long list of recommendations that I made. Here they are!

Swooped by sareyen

It's Just Us by WinterHayleBlackburn

The Sound of Ice by MAndALaptop

Wallflower by thatscool_idk

Count the Stars by sunburststrat

The Art of Finding Balance by ritest

Sheets by sareyen

Morning Shift by sunburststrat

Joke's On You by EdenY_

I also just recently discovered an amazing website called "Queer Books for Teens" that has records of every YA book with LGBTQ+ characters that had been published from 2000-2017. I have included it in the external link, so you guys should totally check it out! 

Thank you guys so much for going on this month-long journey with me and I hope that you were able to find something you loved. I'm going to end with a shameless self-promo: I'm working on three LGBTQ+ books right now (because my chaotic ass couldn't just write them one at a time). They have gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, and ace/aro representation. Thanks again, and I love you guys!

Xoxo, Kaylee